Britney shares again a fan favorite picture

On 1/5/2023 at 4:15 PM, easy said:

they're literally just WAITING for the chance to spew their negativity and conspiracies, it's so gross

Which begs the question, why would she willingly put herself through that when she could easily keep the negativity and comments turned off? Either she’s got the thickest skin ever, or she’s a mas0chist.

Edited by Emil87
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Which begs the question, why would she willingly put herself through that when she could easily keep the negativity and comments turned off? Either she’s got the thickest skin ever, or she’s a mas0chist.

i think she just forgot to shut them off since she now has. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And how are we supposed to know that answer sis? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Well @easy pretty much answered it by saying she’s turned them off again. More plausible than your theory of her being trapped at the 4 seasons. But again, how would any of us know unless we were in her inner circle?

They did try to keep her facility stay in 2019 a secret, but she was still in a conservatorship then. But I dunno, crazier things have happened but how can we know for sure? 

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 1
Just now, Emil87 said:

Well @easy pretty much answered it by saying she’s turned them off again. More plausible than your theory of her being trapped at the 4 seasons. But again, how would any of know unless we were in her in her inner circle?

They did try to keep her facility stay in 2019 a secret, but she was still in a conservatorship then. But I dunno, crazier things have happened but how can we know for sure? 

Please show a receipt where I said she was "trapped at the 4 seasons". That's a lie I asked where is B is she at the 4 seasons.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Please show a receipt where I said she was "trapped at the 4 seasons". That's a lie I asked where is B is she at the 4 seasons.

Was that not the rumor going around? That she was locked away against her will again at some wellness facility at the 4 Seasons??

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You commented that I had posted that she's trapped at the 4 seasons and I did not. 

Was that or was that not the rumor spreading around? Why else would you ask if she was specifically at the 4 Seasons? Were you planning to pay her a visit, maybe work out together? Good luck with that, sis. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block