Britney shares again a fan favorite picture

1 hour ago, Helicopterney said:

I looooove love love love Britney, always have and I always will but she does love the attention in my opinion.

She's loves it until she doesn't love it, I'm exactly the same :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

It's like the paparazzi years ago, she loved them until she didn't love them.

Ive been saying.... shes playing "chase"...

Stop thinking britney is not aware. She knows what shes doing...

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, BPI said:

Mute comments = they want to silence people
Turn on comments = foment conspiracies
Do not post photos = They locked her up
Post Photos = Should take a break from social

posts old photos = she's locked up!!! we have to save her!!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I’m now thinking she’s doing the equivalent of what an exasperated parent does when their two year old is tired but won’t sleep: let them run around having a crazy tantrum, burning off as much energy as possible so they get it out their system, then hopefully they’ll tire themselves out and give up. Yes, we are the crazy toddlers. 

Only a theory, don’t come for me 🤣 My mind seems to change often about Britney’s whole situation.

Nooooo Britney you tricked me!:wink_britney_everytime_white: She almost had me with her dance post yesterday. For some reason, It just felt like such a breath of fresh air and energy for 2023 🥺Now the repeat pics are back (although I seem to be the only one who actually likes her negligée) and the comments are back on.

Tired Stressed Out GIF by Harlem

22 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

She's refusing to move forward B posted that she doesn't want to fight no more in court.

She mentioned she had receipts and didn't want to spend more fighting. 

It's because the entire system and the bureaucrats running it are all corrupt. Very very sad. But it does not mean she isn't trying to heal. SHE WANTS to heal but it's hard to live in peace knowing that her abusers can easily get away with it (not even the slightest remorse) with a smile in their faces.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block