Britney shares again a fan favorite picture

Also turning on the comments is like asking for the social media drama, she knows having the comments on will be a mess yet turns them on.

When will people believe that it seems like Britney likes the attention, and to stir up the controversy otherwise she wouldn't do this stuff.

It's like grabbing a hot pan out of a hot oven with no glove on, you know you're going to get burned yet you do it anyway.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Also turning on the comments is like asking for the social media drama, she knows having the comments on will be a mess yet turns them on.

When will people believe that it seems like Britney likes the attention, and to stir up the controversy otherwise she wouldn't do this stuff.

It's like grabbing a hot pan out of a hot oven with no glove on, you know you're going to get burned yet you do it anyway.

I looooove love love love Britney, always have and I always will but she does love the attention in my opinion.

She's loves it until she doesn't love it, I'm exactly the same :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

It's like the paparazzi years ago, she loved them until she didn't love them.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

It's like she thrives on the chaos of the comments.

Also people are just so horrid to her. For no reason

I feel the same about thriving on the drama, anyone who says she's not aware of the comments when she clearly posts that the comments are mean and hateful are delusional.

She's purposely subjecting herself to that mess.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block