Her team really hated her

4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Reminds me of the terrible make me video. I sometimes get so caught up in the unreleased stuff and the unofficial original video, I forget how dirty they did her with the official one. Talk about manufactured basic pop music video. 

Don’t even open that wound for me. Video sucks. Turned me off on her videography for a while. So glad the hold me closer video made things right :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Stop ******* using the conservatorship years as an excuse to criticise her looks and bully her. I've noticed it happening from you a lot and it's ******* disgusting. Your post just proves the kind of person you are that was highlighted in that thread where you were poorly photoshopping her face in a very amateur way to make her look 19 again. Creepy and gross.

Edited by BlackoutITZ

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.