TRAPPED 'Stripped of human rights': Nancy Grace's New Doc Discussion

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

:pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: give us all the deets! 

I'm sure this is already known but it was new to me that they were able to get the conservatorship becuase Jamie claimed Britney had Dementia. The Aunt was saying how Britney couldn't do anything, and didn't have control of anything. Claims that it was Lynne's idea. 

I don't want to sign up for a free trial and then forget to cancel.

Is this the aunt who lives in Kentucky or Tennessee and was interviewed by one of the British tabloids before? I don't want to disparage her, she sounded believable then. I remember that she also spoke about the history of abuse in the family.

So far it is confirmation of what we know already. What else did she say? Is the show only the interview or also other material?

7 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I don't want to sign up for a free trial and then forget to cancel.

Is this the aunt who lives in Kentucky or Tennessee and was interviewed by one of the British tabloids before? I don't want to disparage her, she sounded believable then. I remember that she also spoke about the history of abuse in the family.

So far it is confirmation of what we know already. What else did she say? Is the show only the interview or also other material?

Yes, it's the aunt that claimed her dad (Britney's grandfather) had ***ually ******** her and did something similar to her mother (I forgot her name) and Jamie's mother (Emma Jean) to what Jamie did to Britney - that he would sent them to Maudeville, force them on lithium and mistreat them

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block