Todd Chrisley Hits Back at Claims He’s Gay & Had Affair with Former Business Associate

Zach F

Todd Chrisley is addressing all of the allegations about his ***uality.

During the latest episode of his Chrisley Confessions podcast, the 53-year-old reality star hit back at claims that he's gay and addressed his former business partner Mark Braddock claiming that they had an intimate relationship.

“What’s insulted me the most is that, out of all these 54 years, for me to finally be accused of being with a man, it would be someone who looked like Mark Braddock,” Todd sarcastically said. “A toad. Someone that looks like a thumb. Someone who says he’s only had s** with his wife and me.”

“Let me you tell something. I could understand if you’d have had s** with me, it would [make] you crazy. I get that. There have been many who have been ****-notized by your daddy," Todd told his son and guest co-host Chase Chrisley.

Todd and Chase, 26, then talked about how Mark's story has changed multiple times since he first made the allegations last year, and Todd said that the most insulting part of the allegations for him was Mark saying, "It was just something he wanted to try.”

“I ain’t that small spoon at Baskin-Robbins. I’m the whole scoop,” Todd said with a laugh. “You don’t get to just sample here.”

Todd went on to say that if it were George Clooney or Brad Pitt claiming to have had s** with him, “I ain’t gonna be as embarrassed by it.”

However, the fact that the allegations are that Todd had an affair with Mark was just too far for him.

“That is the one thing that is the most insulting,” Todd concluded about the gay affair allegations. “To say that I couldn’t pull something better than that… there’s better to be had by Todd Chrisley than that.”

Spoiler

spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block