Drake Bell & Wife Janet Von Schmeling Split, He Enters Treatment Facility Amid Concerning Photos (Report)

Zach F

Drake Bell and his wife, Janet Von Schmeling, have reportedly separated and reports are also suggesting that he has entered a treatment facility.

The 36-year-old former Nickelodeon child star - who you may recognize from his work on Drake & Josh - and the 28-year-old actress are also reportedly heading towards a divorce, Page Six is reporting.

This comes on the heels of the news that Drake was seen reportedly huffing from a balloon while with their young son. Both the report that he's entered rehab, as well as the split news have not been verified at this time.

Janet has reportedly “had enough," according to a source. “They had some incredible beautiful times before. He needs to focus on being healthy, and they’ll be great co-parents in the future. It’s a bad moment in time for Drake. But he is a great dad when he is healthy and sober.”

Page Six is also reporting that Janet moved to Florida and closed on a house recently, where she is now receiving support from family members. Janet and Drake were first linked in 2013 and married in 2018.

WWW.CRAZYDAYSANDNIGHTS.NET

This former A- lister for the tween/teen crowd is doing rehab to give himself cover when the new child...

8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Was he ever criminally charged for his alleged segxual abuse of that underage girl? 

I think so? I can’t remember what the sentence was though. I think he tried to claim that the girl lied about her age or something like that. 

Either way this is worrying. He’s clearly struggling with **** addiction. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block