What are your resolutions for 2023?

New Year Nye GIF by Bells and Wishes

Happy New Year, Exhale! Many folks pick resolutions in order to better their lives in the next year, such as changing a habit or picking up a habit. Do you have anything planned for 2023?

I want to go a bit more outside my comfort zone and get into the dating scene. Maybe. Not sure, lol, we’ll see how I feel later about it when it actually happens :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I also want to make a better effort to get my nails into generally the same length. When one breaks off I just file it neatly but this way I have nice long nails and short stumps. I work in retail and there’s a lot of logistics going around in my store, so my nails get beat up a lot, lol. But I think my nail hygiene could be a bit better when it comes to keeping them at the same length. Super random, I know, but it’s about time I get it together :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

How about you? :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 1

My goals this year are:

get a promotion at work

Declutter my home

Be able to fit into a costume I bought last year for this years Halloween

and

I’d like to do something important. Idk what “it” will be but I feel like I’ve been coasting through life and especially after coming out of the pandemic, I want to step up and live and feel like I have purpose in this life. 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block