Britney's team is FEEDING the CONSPIRACY theories INTENTIOALLY (Theory)

33 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

unaware,

So, you think 'her team' keeps Britney relevant by feeding conspiracies? And you think that creates revenue? Please explain how that strategy is financially beneficial to Britney. 

I'm unsure of what else I can say to complement what I've already stated

Michael Jackson once said that Britney Spears would have a longer career if she learned the power of mystery.

Her promoters probably know she's not ready yet to get back into recording and touring, so they are grasping at straws for attention and revenue

Britney herself maybe trolling her fans to keep her name in the news and to make money. Britney is not the only one who has benefited in that way from the controversies

Think of how many influencers, media outlets, content creators, associates with a stake in the Britney franchise, etc are benefitting from the buzz generated from this mystery/controversy. It’s keeping her relevant, in some sick way. This has to be part of the situation, in my opinion.

The conspiracies are how they are making money on her right now

i don't know if Britney really benefits from it
but i'm sure some of the hollywood "powers that be" do benefit from it , including her record label

in my opinion. there could be a publicity stunt too. I do think there’s issues there
There may be something screwy going on with her but that doesn't mean that the game hasn't been rigged... 
This whole Britney thing is the best soap opera that ever existed 

Edited by unaware
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, unaware said:

Think of how many influencers, media outlets, content creators, associates with a stake in the Britney franchise, etc are benefitting from the buzz generated from this mystery/controversy. It’s keeping her relevant, in some sick way. This has to be part of the situation, in my opinion.

This whole Britney thing is the best soap opera that ever existed 

I know what you are saying and true, the stories have become a sordid soap opera with which plenty of people make money. I like your comparison to a soap opera. However, if I understand you correctly, your argument was that Britney's 'team' is the source of the 'noise' and it is making money for HER. That is where you lost me. 

I truly don't know about the income flow from Britney merchandise right now. If you argue that it is substantial enough to excuse the negativity around her, then you may be correct. I still don't agree. The negativity is so detrimental that it cannot be excused at all. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

The only ones planting all these conspiracy theories are Team Con and idiots are falling for it left and right.

Notice it's all the old '07 trolls popping out of the woodwork to talk shyt about her?

There's a reason for that because all the people talking have NEVER been on Britney's side.

But because Britney is done with being a star and isn't giving fans exactly what they want they are willing to believe anything.

The only thing that's wrong is that Britney went through massive amounts of emotional trauma and that's a long road of recovery.

People have never given her the respect she deserves and Team Con plays all of that up. They figure if it worked to paint her as crazy and unstable in '07 it can work now. If she wasn't Britney Spears no one would think twice about her posts and that's the effing truth.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

uh no. ya'll we are entering 2023. Let's do so w/o rose colored glasses. 

Personally I think Britney is...."DEALING WITH THE HARDSHIPS OF LIFE HAVING COME OUT OF A CONSERVATORSHIP AFTER 14 YEARS!" 

It's really not as deep as ppl are creating it to be and the fact that she, Sam, her "team" whatever is composed of that during this time are keeping tight lipped is merely so Britney can work her **** out in PRIVATE something she's literally been begging for YEARS. "But why can't we see her outside shopping, running errands with Sam, on a beach etc etc". The thing is y'all want a woman who was basically trafficked and abused for 14 years to act normally and go about life normally & do stuff where we can catch a glimpse and be like "omg she looks so good today!!"....but to me that's unrealistic. Britney now has to rehab her mind, body & soul. Getting out of a c-ship was not going to be the end all be all then we get Britney from 2004 back. This woman has work to do and she's choosing not to share at all at the moment! I don't want to say she's "not well" but I do think she's purging and feeling the effects of the last 14 yrs & then some. She literally told us "SHE IS SCARED OF PPL"

Like why would she go outside and have a cute outfit on going about her day. Mind you she's only been free for 1 year! This year really showed me that our society has a very halfway understanding of mental health. Its better than it was 20 years ago but there's a huge gap or understanding that getting out of something toxic doesn't mean you're ok, you need to purge the toxicity and unfortunately it doesn't look nice. If Britney doesn't wanna share that even in a generic explanation that is her right! Just pray for her daily and send her good energy and not fear monger because things aren't answering our concerns. It's also not to say that being concerned about her is an issue, its not but we can all agree the collective concern has brewed into madness and involves ppl who love the clout of the story without any understanding and it's a problem tbh.

Happy New Year

Over It I Give Up GIF by Dreezy

Edited by Mr. AmericanDream
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block