Britney's team is FEEDING the CONSPIRACY theories INTENTIOALLY (Theory)

WARNING VERY LONG POST

I can't help but feel like they want us to be invested in this situation.

I don't know what else to call it, I can't help but feel like they want us to be invested in this Britney Spears situation. Almost like a NEW AGE virtual reality show - Almost like a social experiment?

I feel like these people on her team, or britney herself , they don't want that mystery to go away.  Because once the mystery goes away of what is going on with Britney,  then no one's going to care anymore . So the only thing they're profiting off of right now is the conspiracy theories,  once the conspiracies surrounding Britney stop - then the interests surrounding Britney stops .

And I promise you,  once the conspiracies are gone , no one's tuning in to Britney's instagram account to watch her twirl around in circles all day.   If they come out and clarify that nothing's wrong with Britney  , and that she's really free , and really alive then that money stops rolling in. 

They may pretend like they don't want you doing this , but they want you online , questioning "Is Britney alive"  "Is Britney a clone?" "Is this the real Britney"?...

You look on her instagram , and it's become to the point where,  it's gone on so long and I notice little things to , where they are blatantly putting stuff out there,  just to cause people to talk , and to cause people to be concerned. There's no other way around it. Britney is aware that people are worried and questioning things ...

Britney's team:  they're aware that people are questioning things,  they could clear this up in a heartbeat,  it would take 15 minutes to clear half of this stuff up.  Now I know there would still be some conspiracy theorists out there,  that are going to roll with conspiracies regardless , but they could clear a lot of this stuff up, for a lot of people, they have no interest in doing that in fact, they have interest in doing the exact opposite . They want to keep this thing going, I'm telling you all , I would have a tough time believing that this is not the case at this point.

Well recently I went over a theory that I really think is starting to look true ... As you all know there's Britney conspiracies swirling around out here worldwide, EVERYWHERE on social medias , EVERYONE thinks there's something wrong with Britney.

My latest theory is that these conspiracies are being used for Britney's brand. Meaning that maybe Britney herself or at least Britney's team , they're feeding into these conspiracies on purpose.

Because it's getting Britney more attention, it's causing people to download/stream more of her music , people buy more of her products like perfumes, flagrances and stuff, you name it. 

And before FREE BRITNEY movement, Britney had reached a point where Britney was kind of irrelevant. Now to a Britney fan that's going to piss you off.... 

But to the WORLDWIDE AUDIENCE, the general public people weren't looking for or talking about Britney Spears anymore. No one cared about Britney until the free Britney movement

And then this whole new wave came right the Free Britney movement was VERY profitable for Britney's team

Make no mistake about it ... You had more eyes on Britney than had been on Britney since 2007 or since she was a teenager

You had people streaming her music who had it listened to her music since they were teenagers , it was money was just rolling in $$$$$$$$. 

But after just watching this thing constantly go down,  constantly constantly constantly ..... And then you see the little things that are put in the pictures , the little things that Britney may do do in these videos,  the little things that are in the captions, and YOU KNOW like that's BAIT.

I know a thing or two about INTERNET BAIT.  People put posts online all the time baiting you for interaction they may say things that are outlandish you know like just to make people disagree with them.

Because you're baiting people into INTERACTING with you on social media and a lot of what is going on on Britney's page is BAIT. it's BAITING you into COMMENTING. it's baiting you into forming your own theories... It's bathing you into being invested into Britney Spears

and you can't be invested in her music you can't be invested in anything else because she ain't doing anything else but twirling around in circles so... 

They want you to be invested in that .. THINK ABOUT IT. You have spent more time this year watching Britney spin around in circles then you have spent listening to your favorite music or watching some of your favorite shows  

A lot of us have been fully invested in this CRAZY REALITY SHOW that is Britney's instagram account ; maybe there is no real mystery going on maybe the REAL MYSTERY and the REAL CONSPIRACY is that they're forming this conspiracy to cause you to be INVESTED... 

britney-britney-spears.gif

image.jpg?v=2

Edited by unaware
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean it’s possible I said this last night that Brit is stoking the flames with her IG!

Things could calm some but we hear from everyone but Brit.

For someone that wanted to drive, be free and have her hair and nails done and have privacy and heal in peace seems to be the opposite of what’s going on.

Yes

I don't know what's going on but 

Everything about her life seems very staged. 

• Haha 1

This is a really great insightful theory. Your thinking forward and thinking about social media studies! I don’t know rather you’re right or wrong but one thing is whomever controls Britney accounts wants you to pay attention and draw to your own conclusions rather or not sue is ok. If she or THEY wanted you to think Britney was ok and not to be suspicious they wouldn’t be posting ***** and spinning videos on her page over and over! You’re so right! 

you also brought up a very interesting point team con- Britney - or her current new team did generate tons of money off the FreeBritney movement and her ig her Spotify streams over the past few years reflect that! 

now I’m not saying britney isn’t in charge of her gram but what if she is being negatively influenced to post certain things in order to keep the profits coming in.

And if you know anything about the music industry you would know that the artist is last to get paid when it comes to album sales so others are definitely profiting from her recent boost in streams her ig could be causing

great thread! You are the kind of fan we need on this site! You’re using critical educated thinking!

I already know the formers mods and other members are gonna hate you for this but know as a college educated 22 year old i support you!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

This is a really great insightful theory. Your thinking forward and thinking about social media studies! I don’t know rather you’re right or wrong but one thing is whomever controls Britney accounts wants you to pay attention and draw to your own conclusions rather or not sue is ok. If she or THEY wanted you to think Britney was ok and not to be suspicious they wouldn’t be posting ***** and spinning videos on her page over and over! You’re so right! 

you also brought up a very interesting point team con- Britney - or her current new team did generate tons of money off the FreeBritney movement and her ig her Spotify streams over the past few years reflect that! 

now I’m not saying britney isn’t in charge of her gram but what if she is being negatively influenced to post certain things in order to keep the profits coming in.

And if you know anything about the music industry you would know that the artist is last to get paid when it comes to album sales so others are definitely profiting from her recent boost in streams her ig could be causing

great thread! You are the kind of fan we need on this site! You’re using critical educated thinking!

I already know the formers mods and other members are gonna hate you for this but know as a college educated 22 year old i support you!

Thank you <3 

2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

You think her team is purposely spreading conspiracy theories that paint Britney in a bad light in order to keep people interested in her? :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: As if that's a good promo strategy?

The Free Britney is VERY VERY PROFITABLE and it has been obviously been pushed on by Hollywood and the mass media.

But we need to ask ourselves why? Britney's situation has been used and exploited over last 1-2 years (during Covid Plandemic) to create news headlines for masses. Between the conservatorship, weird social media post, fallout with children, wedding, Free Britney Movement, Etc. Headline material usually coincided with other event in society, or that would truly deserve citizens attention, only to magically be overshadowed by Britney Hollywood NEWS. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

The fans on here are really reaching to find any explanation other than the truth about what's going on because they don't want to believe the truth. Sam is a plant. He was placed there by Team Con and Britney fell for it. Everyone responsible for what happened to her wants her dead. She knows too much and she is talking. Sam is going to help them finish the job. I just can't with the delusion of most of the fans here.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

The fans on here are really reaching to find any explanation other than the truth about what's going on because they don't want to believe the truth. Sam is a plant. He was placed there by Team Con and Britney fell for it. Everyone responsible for what happened to her wants her dead. She knows too much and she is talking. Sam is going to help them finish the job. I just can't with the delusion of most of the fans here.

This once again is a theory we don’t truly know. 

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

This once again is a theory we don’t truly know. 

It's the only theory that makes total sense though. Any other theory I have heard does not line up with the facts. Of course we don't know for sure and can only speculate but being closed to this theory is simply being stubbornly and wilfully ignorant. I don't know why people place so much trust in Sam when literally everyone else around her has betrayed her. Literally... Everyone.

• Haha 2

I absolutely think she or they are. It would be so quick, easy and straightforward to do many things to dissipate the conspiracies and yet... Yeah, some crazies would not stop speculating, but they could just lower the speculation significantly. Someone, Britney or whoever, wants it this way. Not a single doubt.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

I think your theory holds some ground. I mean, we’ve heard Britney say herself that she is way smarter than a lot of people give her credit for. Could all the conspiracy theories actually be intentional and a tactic to continue to keep public interest high and keep Britney relevant just in time when her book comes out or some other special project? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

i don't think it's that deep. i think, like every other time in britney's career, she doesn't care to clear up "rumors" that aren't true. if britney spent her time debunking lies, she'd have no time for anything else. people are gonna talk and make up whatever they want to. they have her whole life. she's never cared before, why start now?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

They don't need to feed the conspiracy theories when people make up dumb stuff all the time. Britney's fans are the ones feeding these conspiracy theories more than she or people associated with her are doing.

A lot of people looking for reasons when we don't know and maybe we shouldn't know.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block