RUMORS: Britney Spears best Friend and "It Gay" of Hollywood Cade Hudson is dating Taron Egerton !

Cade Hudson, the mystery man, is a 34-year-old Hollywood agent at Creative Artists Agency who also happens to be a longtime friend of Britney Spears. Hudson worked with Spears for over 12 years and even claimed to have received death threats when he didn't speak up about her conservatorship.
A few days ago, Roberts and Hudson were spotted leaving a MontBlanc party during Paris Fashion Week walking hand-in-hand. It was actually the second time they'd been spotted being affectionate with one another, with sources reporting that they'd also been exchanging kisses on cheeks and even more hand holding at Paris Hilton's wedding.
But, does it mean they're a couple? Probably not. Why? Because Hudson publicly identified as a gay man following an incident back in 2017.

Five years ago, Hudson was embroiled in a scandal which saw him accused of soliciting a s** act in exchange for a meeting with actress Amanda Seyfried. Actor Sean Rose accused Hudson of offering him $1000 in exchange for oral s**, promising a meeting with Seyfried as well.
The incident left Rose "humiliated" with the actor telling the LA Times that he was scared to speak out about it because Hudson "knew so many people in the industry."
Hudson was never sued or charged with any crime over the alleged incident and always denied the accusations.
"If it happened, it was accidental. I did not and would not have touched Mr. Rose without his consent," he said in a statement to the LA Times back in 2017.
Despite claims of innocence, his reputation was undoubtedly tarnished after the incident, with news outlets continuing to reflag it in articles about Hudson. Still, Hudson has maintained his A-list entourage, now seemingly adding Roberts into the mix. In light of all this, though, it doesn't seem like there would be anything romantic between the pair.
After a tumultuous ending to her three-year relationship with Hedlund, the actress seems to be taking time for herself.
Per Vanity Fair, Hedlund had been charged with two DUI offences and sued over a head-on collision which occurred in January 2020. Page Six later reported that he was seeking treatment for his addiction struggles, but the former-couple were said to be finding co-parenting challenging.
So Roberts and Hudson are most likely two friends who enjoy holding hands and attending friend's weddings together. Any reports of a romantic connection are likely misinformed.
On 12/31/2022 at 4:07 AM, hello70 said:

Im confused? Why do people think Cade and Taron are dating? The above didn’t even say why, it instead incorrectly said Cade was Emma’s old boyfriend when he was NEVER her boyfriend lol give me juicy rumors not silly tweets!

Sad Sighs GIF by Achievement Hunter

Welcome to BH 2023 - a complete free for all where everything is main paged 

Spoiler

At least we have tags now - this thread has a “rumour” tag

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Edited by Kiss my
5 hours ago, Kiss my said:

Welcome to BH 2023 - a complete free for all where everything is main paged 

Hide contents

At least we have tags now - this thread has a “rumour” tag

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Yep. And I asked Jordan Miller if he’d reconsider bringing back the curated featured threads on the main page but looks like he’s not down for that. A curated main page for a site is a lot classier than just running a generic recent activity feed. But I assume curation takes more time and work so. 

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block