Nicki Minaj says Madonna hinders their collaborations because it's too high pressure

Jordan Miller

That’s just dumb. If you’re good at what you do you should be able to do it no matter what, if it was her needing an record deal and she had to spit bars right then and there she would’ve done it. And obviously Madonna thought it was good or she wouldn’t have included them. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

I think Nicki’s putting too much pressure on her shoulders on delivering each time. You can see how much she cares about writing a rap by the way she describes the process behind every song. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Her verses on Give Me All Your Lovin’, I don’t Give A and *****, I’m Madonna gooooo hardddddd! Tf you mean? :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Edited by Style.
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

How are you supposed to rap over Dubstep? lol This whole question was Lame. TBH, the verse in "I Don't Give A" is good so IDK what ppl are even talking about. 

Exactly. Nicki is probably THE most versatile rapper, male or woman, that ever graced the earth… The way she can ride any beat is unbelievable.:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:
I’m pretty sure Madonna and Nicki have got more songs in the stash. They just work well together!:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Style. said:

I think Nicki’s putting too much pressure on her shoulders on delivering each time. You can see how much she cares about writing a rap by the way she describes the process behind every song. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Her verses on Give Me All Your Lovin’, I don’t Give A and *****, I’m Madonna gooooo hardddddd! Tf you mean? :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Nicki is the only reason those songs are even listenable. Take away Nicki and I would’ve never heard any of those songs. Granted GMAYL is still the superior one. ***** I’m Madonna is trash that should’ve never seen the light of day save for Nicki’s verses 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Nicki is the only reason those songs are even listenable. Take away Nicki and I would’ve never heard any of those songs. Granted GMAYL is still the superior one. ***** I’m Madonna is trash that should’ve never seen the light of day save for Nicki’s verses 

Blame it on the EDM/Dubstep era even tho I agree, Nicki saved a lot of songs and these Madonna’s collabs included. There’s literally not a single artist who overshadowed Nicki on a song. Don’t get me started on how she carried Monster… and I strongly believe Jay Z does not want a feature with Nicki for obvious reasons.:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Style. said:

Blame it on the EDM/Dubstep era even tho I agree, Nicki saved a lot of songs and these Madonna’s collabs included. There’s literally not a single artist who overshadowed Nicki on a song. Don’t get me started on how she carried Monster… and I strongly believe Jay Z does not want a feature with Nicki for obvious reasons.:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Nicki has been my favorite part of every song she’s been featured in except TTWE because Britney is the queen and that wasn’t her best verse. I miss the early days 09-14 when Nicki was just EVERYWHERE. I would listen to her verses on repeat 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Nicki has been my favorite part of every song she’s been featured in except TTWE because Britney is the queen and that wasn’t her best verse. I miss the early days 09-14 when Nicki was just EVERYWHERE. I would listen to her verses on repeat 

Hopefully we will get fun Nicki on NM5!! Fun and rap/pop Nicki is the best!:bouncey:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I want another Pink Friday: Roman’s Reloaded. Give me half rap half pop :bouncey:

Sameeeeee even tho I kinda adore The PinkPrint!:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: But Roman Reloaded will make much more sense right now with the success of SFG. Also, I’m praying for some A list features… give me the Dua Lipas, the Britneys, Beyoncés… :bouncey:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.