What would you choose as the next Funko Pop doll

There's a rumored Blackout Album cover Funko Pop coming in 2023, same as they did with Oops! I did it again so I cannot wait :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

i would LOVE to have 'Stronger with the chair',  'Lucky' and "Britney, Madonna & Christina performing Like a virgin/Hollywood" Funkos but that's never going to happen :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 3

I really want one from each era.  I’m hoping the Blackout cover is legit coming.

So while there are other looks I’d prefer I’d like to see something from FF, BJ, or Glory since those are the only eras we don’t have one from (assuming the Blackout cover is coming).  They do jumbo sized funkos, so I thought it would be cool if they did a jumbo Britney with the white dress from the HIAM video covered in paint.

I’d reallllllly like to see the 2000 VMA’s.  One of her pulling the black tuxedo off.

• Love 1

The look from Crazy with the green top is iconic but maybe too simple for a funko ? 

The Baby look from live performances where she has the school outfit but it's all pink could be a nice special edition of the first one !

The Slave 4 U video look with the pink bra and jeans would be very nice too !

The piece of me look with the jeans and fur or purple dress ! 

An If U seek amy Funko pop with either the tour look (one pink and one blue for a special edition) or the video look with the flower shoes ! 

I would loooooooooooooove a "3" funko pop and a Pretty Girl one but these are maybe not popular enough for the GP to become funko pops !

27 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

The look from Crazy with the green top is iconic but maybe too simple for a funko ? 

The Baby look from live performances where she has the school outfit but it's all pink could be a nice special edition of the first one !

The Slave 4 U video look with the pink bra and jeans would be very nice too !

The piece of me look with the jeans and fur or purple dress ! 

An If U seek amy Funko pop with either the tour look (one pink and one blue for a special edition) or the video look with the flower shoes ! 

I would loooooooooooooove a "3" funko pop and a Pretty Girl one but these are maybe not popular enough for the GP to become funko pops !

Funko on Twitter: "2022 New York Comic-Con Reveals: POP ...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block