Circus has the best bonus tracks, nobody can change my mind

Evidence No 1

******* beautiful. Should've been on the album instead of some dreadful tracks we got

Evidence No 2

She made having amnesia sound hot af. I'd like to be old, saggy and have amnesia because of this song.

Evidence No 3

We got this one but still, I'm proving my point.

Evidence No 4

Britney invented rock and boys. She's basically GOD.

Evidence No 5

This is how you sample a song

Evidence No 6

Again, better than some trash on the album.

And we only have 2/6 songs on Spotify. These are her best bonus tracks.

Her label has been incompetent to the point of absurd. How the **** you make sure to upload all 100 remasters of Radar yet you don't give fans what they've been asking for since  the day Spotify launched.

It's sad we don't have those songs there and most importantly, I'm sad I don't have them on physical editions.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Evidence No 1

******* beautiful. Should've been on the album instead of some dreadful tracks we got

Evidence No 2

She made having amnesia sound hot af. I'd like to be old, saggy and have amnesia because of this song.

Evidence No 3

We got this one but still, I'm proving my point.

Evidence No 4

Britney invented rock and boys. She's basically GOD.

Evidence No 5

This is how you sample a song

Evidence No 6

Again, better than some trash on the album.

And we only have 2/6 songs on Spotify. These are her best bonus tracks.

Her label has been incompetent to the point of absurd. How the **** you make sure to upload all 100 remasters of Radar yet you don't give fans what they've been asking for since  the day Spotify launched.

It's sad we don't have those songs there and most importantly, I'm sad I don't have them on physical editions.

BwWl.gif

Spoiler

Quicksand is cool, bu the rest...?

Edited by BananaBoy98
7 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

No, I said we got this one among Rock Me In. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: I'm pissed off her dumb *** label hasn't uploaded ALL bonus tracks for streaming.

It looks like you were talking about Phonography since Rock Me In is waaay at the bottom of the list. But OK. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: We on the same page. Circus bonus tracks are better than most of the songs on the actual album. I'm sure Larry played industry politics when deciding what songs ended up on Circus, since Britney was going through so much during that time. Mmm Papi  is the definition of a filler track yet somehow it made the main album over Quicksand and Amnesia. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Edited by cubasterd
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

It looks like you were talking about Phonography since Rock Me In is waaay at the bottom of the list. But OK. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: We on the same page. Circus bonus tracks are better than most of the songs on the actual album. I'm sure Larry played industry politics when deciding what songs ended up on Circus, since Britney was going through so much during that time. Mmm Papi  is the definition of a filler track yet somehow it made the main album over Quicksand nor Amnesia. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I'd replace Flop Papi with Dangerous.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I'd replace Flop Papi with Dangerous.

Yes! I transcribed the lyrics to Dangerous a few years ago. Its such a fun song and underrated. If it had been cleaned up a bit, it could have been a Toxic . :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I know I'm alone with this one, but "Abroad" has found a special place in my heart since I started traveling more this year. I will listen to this song for hours on the way to ATL so I can fly out to wherever the fvk I want!  "Don't know where I'm goin' but I know I'm outta here!"  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Edited by cubasterd
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

Yes! I transcribed the lyrics to Dangerous a few years ago. Its such a fun song and underrated. If it had been cleaned up a bit, it could have been a Toxic . :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I know I'm alone with this one, but "Abroad" has found a special place in my heart since I started traveling more this year. I will listen to this song for hours on the way to ATL so I can fly out to wherever the fvk I want!  "Don't know where I'm goin' but I know I'm outta here!"  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Do we know why they cut it out from the album along with Take The Bait? I remember lyrics for both songs being posted on her site back in 08

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block