Fans NEED to listen to this.

I know there's a lot of drama right now on Exhale about what is happening with Britney but this Podcast comes from two mega stans who bring their perspective in a grounded, detailed, caring and respectful way without veering off into crazytown, conspiracy or ableism.   I found it really interesting discourse and a lot of it aligned with my thoughts already.  

I urge all fans to take a listen to what they have to say.  The final part regarding Sam is concerning and I can't deny that facts are facts.  They make a lot of sense and come from a place of love.

I'm sure I'll be roasted by some blinkered members on here but I really think the arguments and information here is worthy of consideration when forming your opinions on what is going on.

I'm interested in all your thoughts, nof in having  endless *****y gif fights between each other 🥰

• Haha 2

Ugh, more people who want to use the drama for their own good. This has all been discussed already and is known and they just repeat it. It does not go anywhere and most of all is not their business. 

Also, this is kind of going into the conspiracy area, so better to tag it that way. I mean .. all the wild guesses against Sam already said enough. 

Edited by Dama Etro
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

Ugh, more people who want to use the drama for their own good. This has all been discussed already and is known and they just repeat it. It does not go anywhere and most of all is not their business. 

Also, this is kind of going into the conspiracy area, so better to tag it that way. I mean .. all the wild guesses against Sam already said enough. 

Why is this going into conspiracy area?  And who decides what gets the conspiracy label? This isn't meant to be confrontational.  I only listened to the first 20 min and everything that was said are thoughts I've had myself. Speaking of the wedding for instance - it was fun to see the photos online and experience a tiny bit of Brit's personal life; however, it was odd in general. Then she posts later that she wasn't aware of everyone who was invited. We are to  assume that Sam or whomever invited some guests as a special "surprise" for her.  Ok fine.  It does appear the entire wedding was planned for her, which isn't a bad thing. However, with her anxiety issues I'd think she would want to know the entire guest list.  A high stress event like this isn't the time for any surprises.  I could go on and on, but the bottom line for me on the wedding is - did Britney get rushed/influenced/manipulated into it?  I believe she wanted to marry him, but was this the time she selected to do so? Who knows. 

I only listened to 20 min of the podcast. My main reason for this post is because you stated it's possibly conspiracy related.  To me, it sounds like two guys sharing their opinions. I'm not saying I agree with all their opinions; but I don't want to label theirs negatively as conspiracy just because they differ from mine.  None of us really know what's going on.  How would we know what the conspiracy is, if there even is one.  Also, what happened to sharing your thoughts and feelings without being labeled, lectured, corrected, attacked?  

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

I’m yet to understand what is so concerning about Britney! 

Actually the people from conspiracy theories are the ones who are making people concerned by Britney!

Tell me what did she do to cause this so called “concern”?

just because we don’t like some things she says it doesn’t mean that “she needs help” !

I’m more concerned about why is kim kardashian still in bed with Balenciaga 

Edited by s&m
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Deepheat01 said:

I know there's a lot of drama right now on Exhale about what is happening with Britney but this Podcast comes from two mega stans who bring their perspective in a grounded, detailed, caring and respectful way without veering off into crazytown, conspiracy or ableism.   I found it really interesting discourse and a lot of it aligned with my thoughts already.  

I urge all fans to take a listen to what they have to say.  The final part regarding Sam is concerning and I can't deny that facts are facts.  They make a lot of sense and come from a place of love.

I'm sure I'll be roasted by some blinkered members on here but I really think the arguments and information here is worthy of consideration when forming your opinions on what is going on.

I'm interested in all your thoughts, nof in having  endless *****y gif fights between each other 🥰

listening now.

• Like 1

Its hard for me to take them seriously when one of their theories is Sam made Britney buy a new house so he can live in it with another woman :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

And the way they talk about Sam is so weird, they are so mad that he always looks good while Britney doesnt lol

The rest of the podcast is them whispering and breathing heavy while talking about information we already know

Edited by fays1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dama Etro said:

If you actually bothered to pay attention this is two long term stans who have dedicated a lot of their output to Britney and always in a positive way.  They speak again and again about not veering into conspiracies that are beyond belief.  Nothing here is close to that - are offering their opinion on things that "seem odd", which clearly they do to a lot of people.

As for Sam since you mention him specifically, what wild guesses? It IS odd he never spoke out or had any issue with Jamie until #FreeBritney became impossible to ignore, it IS odd that there's a second house with a 'Ashgari HQ' neon sign that Britney is never seen in, the wedding WAS odd in terms of the guestlist which time and time again Britney has said she had no clue about, it IS VERY odd he's besties with Lou Taylor's bestie (think about it) and they don't mention it in the podcast but it IS odd that Britney herself said she only heard about the movement from morning TV, in my opinion.

None of the above points are conspiracies, just observations from fans who wish the best for her after all the trauma and advantage taking of that she's been put through.   None of us know for sure what the real story is but did we even know everything 100% for sure until we heard Britney speak for herself to the court?   Just because Jamie is not in the picture and there's not a conservatorship on paper anymore should we stop looking out for her when there are things happening that we would have been screaming about if this was pre-termination?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, fays1 said:

One of their theory is Sam made Britney buy a new house so he can live in it with another woman :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I don't recall them saying that do maybe I just blanked out the parts I didn't quite agree with.

5 minutes ago, fays1 said:

They are saying Bobby (Lady Gaga's manager) is best friends with Lou Taylor. And the fact that Sam is friends with Bobby is worrying. Is any of this even true?

This is true.  Sam used to post many stories of him and Bobby out running together, etc and I think Bobby made some stories about Sam.  They also sometimes commented on each others posts and fans started getting excited that Gaga's manager was going to take charge of Britney's career now she's free.  Bobby and Lou go way back and along with Sam, Bobby was one of the first to dismiss the Netflix documentary (which brought more attention to Lou than previously).  Sam also attended the 'House Of Gucci' premiere I support of his long time "buddy".

6 hours ago, Deepheat01 said:

I don't recall them saying that do maybe I just blanked out the parts I didn't quite agree with.

This is true.  Sam used to post many stories of him and Bobby out running together, etc and I think Bobby made some stories about Sam.  They also sometimes commented on each others posts and fans started getting excited that Gaga's manager was going to take charge of Britney's career now she's free.  Bobby and Lou go way back and along with Sam, Bobby was one of the first to dismiss the Netflix documentary (which brought more attention to Lou than previously).  Sam also attended the 'House Of Gucci' premiere I support of his long time "buddy".

But this is not a new theory, its been discussed many times here, but I never looked deep into it.

Is Bobby actually friends with Lou? Or is it just two people in the industry that know each other? Because it seems like Lou is connected with alot of celebrities even the ones who defended Britney like Cher, Miley, and Jennifer Lopez.

Edited by fays1
41 minutes ago, fays1 said:

But this is not a new theory, its been discussed many times here, but I never looked deep into it.

Is Bobby actually friends with Lou? Or is it just two people in the industry that know each other? Because it seems like Lou is connected with alot of celebrities even the ones who defended Britney like Cher, Miley, and Jennifer Lopez.

Yeah nothing is new because they stick to what is publically available and what can be researched but I think when the points are presented all together without the distracting TikTok madness and then tied up with the Sam/Lou/Bobby link it does make me worry much more than I was previously.   When you think of what Lou and TriStar have allegedly gotten away with publically with Britney and other atrocities like Astroworld and management of Prince's estate, how the court has seemingly protected them over and over and gone around in circles so that all Rosengart can do is fight back and forth over Jamie's lawyer fees.   Lou's powerful connections should not be underestimated in my opinion and the mainstream media and general public have been placated with Jamie's removal, yet the fans know and Britney herself has said that her father was not the mastermind behind what happened to her.  

There's a number of posts on Bobby's Instagram with Lou commenting that make it clear they are close and see each other socially, not just acquaintances in the industry.

• Love 1

listened, but most of it is inconclusive and of course speculative. but i do agree with most of the questions that remain and that fact that many things do not add up. they also throw in some important facts. i didn't like they were a bit too opinionated tho'

there has to be something going on that we don't know about. it may not be the catastrophic thing most think, but maybe theres something we don't know hence why many things don't make sense. but then again, maybe we don't have to know what we don't know, and that "thing" we don't know does not necessarily have to be twisted, evil or negative... it can just be something we don't know.

i think overall everyone is worried to know if Britney is ok, and i can relate to that; most of it possible come from PTSD, we as fans may be scarred and don't know what to trust anymore, but this is a reflection of us, not of reality.

i do agree with some main points:

- liz said there is no public record or indication that an investigation is happening. seems odd a year into her freedom, and some of the latest filings and back and forth don't make all the sense in the world.

- the way sam entered and remained in her life raises questions, not necessarily negative ones, but questions; i didn't like you could tell they just didn't like him and were a bit biased, so i think this took away from the facts a bit, they need to be careful there.

- the whole weeding was indeed odd, specially with the posts that followed where she alluded to having very little say when it came to her guest list and feeling not present.

- her entourage remaining somewhat the same... seems odd.

- the non-ceremonial exit of vicky from her life... vicky seemed to make her happy and we know that people who made her happy have been known to be removed from her life.

- the house / moving situation.

- the book is kinda MIA.

overall, i think these are questions in everyone's head but theres no need to cause all of this drama around it. i think things will be more clear in time... but specially i think exhale is not ready for most of these conversations.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i think fans NEED to remember we are not privy to nor are we entitled to every last detail of britney's life. that's why there's "concern" and "questions" and "things not adding up". and no, britney shouldn't answer to/explain herself either. she shares what she wants to share and that's more than enough. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

listened, but most of it is inconclusive and of course speculative. but i do agree with most of the questions that remain and that fact that many things do not add up. they also throw in some important facts. i didn't like they were a bit too opinionated tho'

there has to be something going on that we don't know about. it may not be the catastrophic thing most think, but maybe theres something we don't know hence why many things don't make sense. but then again, maybe we don't have to know what we don't know, and that "thing" we don't know does not necessarily have to be twisted, evil or negative... it can just be something we don't know.

i think overall everyone is worried to know if Britney is ok, and i can relate to that; most of it possible come from PTSD, we as fans may be scarred and don't know what to trust anymore, but this is a reflection of us, not of reality.

i do agree with some main points:

- liz said there is no public record or indication that an investigation is happening. seems odd a year into her freedom, and some of the latest filings and back and forth don't make all the sense in the world.

- the way sam entered and remained in her life raises questions, not necessarily negative ones, but questions; i didn't like you could tell they just didn't like him and were a bit biased, so i think this took away from the facts a bit, they need to be careful there.

- the whole weeding was indeed odd, specially with the posts that followed where she alluded to having very little say when it came to her guest list and feeling not present.

- her entourage remaining somewhat the same... seems odd.

- the non-ceremonial exit of vicky from her life... vicky seemed to make her happy and we know that people who made her happy have been known to be removed from her life.

- the house / moving situation.

- the book is kinda MIA.

overall, i think these are questions in everyone's head but theres no need to cause all of this drama around it. i think things will be more clear in time... but specially i think exhale is not ready for most of these conversations.

Thanks for listening and sharing your thoughts ❤️  I thought people should listen because even if they don't agree fully, I think these are the points that we should be curious about rather than having World War 3 and imploding over Perez and his supposed "source".   I'm still split over Sam but the questions keep mounting up, especially when trash TMZ are telling us everything is fine and Sam has so obviously used them for arranged set ups in the last couple of years when wanting to make statements regarding Brit's situation.  

TMZ have never given one bit of a toss about Britney the human being.  They have certainly never shown any regret or apologised for their actions publically in the way Perez has done since 2007 and even stood by Jamie after Brit's testimony.   I'm not excusing Perez, nor do I like the man one bit but I just think it's interesting that TMZ and a husband with more plot holes in him than Swiss cheese seem to be more favourable/valid sources of information when I thought we'd all been taught better than that.

I'd rather Exhale be a place where we can respectful discuss differing opinions on these matters than be censored and watered down to threads of empty sentiment forcing positivity or making you out to be a bad fan if you question anything that's so obviously strange.

24 minutes ago, easy said:

i think fans NEED to remember we are not privy to nor are we entitled to every last detail of britney's life. that's why there's "concern" and "questions" and "things not adding up". 

Was that your attitude prior to the termination of the Conservatorship I wonder?   Or did you just learn nothing from the whole ordeal and you fully trust everyone and everything now?  It's not like anyone has ever been taken advantage of in Hollywood who wasn't in a conservatorship... lol.

Britney and those around her share plenty and no one is discussing anything or asking anything that isn't publically accessible here so unless you have a grasp of critical thinking and something to contribute on exactly why you think there's no reason to have any concerm over some of the things that have been shared then move yourself back to one of the "OMG LOOK HOW HOT AI BRIT AND SAM LOOK" or HMC Remix #72 threads and leave those who wish to discuss the information we do KNOW and how that makes us feel being the free to express our own opinion adults we are.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Deepheat01 said:

Was that your attitude prior to the termination of the Conservatorship I wonder?   Or did you just learn nothing from the whole ordeal and you fully trust everyone and everything now?  It's not like anyone has ever been taken advantage of in Hollywood who wasn't in a conservatorship... lol.

Britney and those around her share plenty and no one is discussing anything or asking anything that isn't publically accessible here so unless you have a grasp of critical thinking and something to contribute on exactly why you think there's no reason to have any concerm over some of the things that have been shared then move yourself back to one of the "OMG LOOK HOW HOT AI BRIT AND SAM LOOK" or HMC Remix #72 threads and leave those who wish to discuss the information we do KNOW and how that makes us feel being the free to express our own opinion adults we are.

my attitude has been and remains: believe the TRUTH and FACTS not made up opinions that aren't based in FACTS. i trust, and have always trusted BRITNEY. she is a free woman. that means free to make decisions i might not agree with, but they're HER choices and it's HER life. she owes an explanation to no one but HERSELF.

i have stated multiple times i think most of the concern comes from a good place it's just executed poorly. and i will continue to have that opinion until i'm proven wrong, which i have not been. there is absolutely zero evidence to support any theory of "concern", it's everyone loudly stating their opinion. and opinions are great! but they're not facts. come back when you have facts.

Edited by easy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block