So Jamie said Britney was broke & had dementia and Lynne said Britney suffered undue influence from Sam Lutfi

What is the actual timeline?

Britney partied a lot and was haunted by paps and tabloids before she met KFed? Yes or no?

She married KFed and the attacks went on? Yes or no?

She had 2 babies in a row and KFed left her alone to deal with it? Yes or no?

She filed for divorce 2/3 months after giving birth to Jayden. Was she without family support system during this time of fighting for custody?

Her divorced parents both showed up at one or more of the custody hearings in court. The court artist published her drawings on her own Instagram and wrote in her caption that Britney now seemed calmer than when she showed up all alone. Did Britney believe that her parents would support her in her effort to keep the children?

Then I am lost in a jumble of information on psychiatric holds and rehab stays.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

What is the actual timeline?

Britney partied a lot and was haunted by paps and tabloids before she met KFed? Yes or no?

She married KFed and the attacks went on? Yes or no?

She had 2 babies in a row and KFed left her alone to deal with it? Yes or no?

She filed for divorce 2/3 months after giving birth to Jayden. Was she without family support system during this time of fighting for custody?

Her divorced parents both showed up at one or more of the custody hearings in court. The court artist published her drawings on her own Instagram and wrote in her caption that Britney now seemed calmer than when she showed up all alone. Did Britney believe that her parents would support her in her effort to keep the children?

Then I am lost in a jumble of information on psychiatric holds and rehab stays.

ok i don’t know what you’re getting at. if you’re getting that she felt more safe cuz her parents were there, then yes, this was before the conservatorship, before they did what they did to her, she prolly still trusted them. besides that, we know what was going on with britney.

The court artist wrote that she seemed calmer when her parents were there.

You may know what was going on with Britney, I don't know. I would genuinely like to have a timeline from the perspective of a Britney fan who watched it. I did not at that time and I did not read any of the tabloids - still don't.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

ok i don’t know what you’re getting at. if you’re getting that she felt more safe cuz her parents were there, then yes, this was before the conservatorship, before they did what they did to her, she prolly still trusted them. besides that, we know what was going on with britney.

her parents are the book definition of covert narcissists - Britney never had their support and when she realized this they put her in a conservatorship.

that’s basically it.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, leviathan said:

this is basically it. perfectly summarized.

i want to add that her parents do not seem very intelligent and have a huge sense of entitlement - a lot of their behavior seems consistent with that of a covert narcissist and probably grew up in a very toxic environment themselves. instead of stopping the chain of abuse they doubled down on it.

and not realizing any “mental health” issues Britney might have suffered from comes directly from their poor parenting… when she wanted to break away from their toxicity they saw it as “rebelling” because they can’t ******* look at themselves in the mirror for a ******* second and see the hand they played and how they are terrible parents masking control as love.

this was reinforced when the other siblings sided with the parents too as they all wanted a piece of the cake they didn’t bake. bryan and jamie lynn weren’t smart enough to realize what their parents were doing to britney because they were victims themselves too and are deeply traumatized as well.

and along came others that saw an opportunity and took it; for example: lou taylor, andrew wallet, and samuel ingham to name a few.

ALL THIS!

James Parnell comes from a toxic environment his dad put his mom on lithium and on a mental hospital, there is  a newspaper article about the family past. He learned all  from his father. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, J45x said:

ALL THIS!

James Parnell comes from a toxic environment his dad put his mom on lithium and on a mental hospital, there is  a newspaper article about the family past. He learned all  from his father. 

I also want to add that boomers had the mentality of never questioning anything either… and honor was to just “work hard” and do as you were told and if things got complicated you just drink alcohol to cope - like a man and never cry or talk about your feelings.

and if your husband abused you… it was just men being men… you just had to take it because he loves you and you have to be a good wife.

and all of this is exponentially accentuated in poor communities and less populated cities with a higher religious influence.

• Like 4

So, she supported her family with money, and they believe that it was her duty to continue doing so forever. At a moment of great vulnerability like the custody hearings, Britney was probably under the momentary illusion she would get support from them. But she wrote on IG that her mom told her to give the kids to KFed.

I read the article on her dark family history.

By the way, where did the Micky Mouse Club kids live? I read that Britney practically lived on the Timberlake's living room floor. So Justin had his mom there. Who was supporting 11-year-old Britney? Am I off base?

fays1, I am genuinely trying to understand.

9 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

No, a conservatorship was never appropriate. How often does it have to be explained? It's NOT for people who can work and earn money. Anyway, if her parents made an initial mistake because they didn't know what a conservatorship is for, they should have ended it not made it permanent.

Are you in the legal arena? My question - this is HYPOTHETICAL because I am not a big LEGAL person - If medical records provide a Diagnosis that meets standards to enter a conservatorship, and a person "voluntarily" enters one, would the courts question it? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.