Britney's unfinished albums/eras

This will be a long *** list so it's up to you to read it or not!

I think In The Zone and Blackout albums are kinda unfisihed we mostly know why but let me proceed to tell you what is unfinished in those 2 albums:

In The Zone:

1- Unfinished Outrageous music video (we know the reason why ofc)

2- Potential Breathe On Me and Touch of My Hand music videos cancelled (heartbreaking 😭)

3- Onyx Hotel Tour and side promo performances/concerts cancelled (there's a footage of rehearsals for the performances that never happened)

4- Britney won a grammy but never attended the red carpet (iconic move tho)

5- Other more red carpets she never attended, halfway done or cancelled photoshoots & commericals 

Instead all of these she gave us greatest hits my prerogative with 3 new songs and 2 new music videos & chaotic EP with 4 new songs and 1 music video and a show with Kevin

Blackout:

1- Blackout photoshoot never happened instead they used the photoshoot that is for MTV

2- Blackout tour never happened instead Britney did a mini tour & a unsuccessful MTV VMA performance (but it's iconic)

3- Break The Ice music video cancelled instead they gave us anime music video (but a nice one)

4- Rumored funeral version of Gimme More never happened and we got half done kind of music video

5- Radar music video delayed and they decided to record it in 2009 but not with the concept that Britney wanted (britney wanted a video where she stalked hot guy with her friends)

6- Piece Of Me music video having missing scenes due to Britney being late to shoot

7- cancelled re-release, no video interviews, not enough promo, halfway done or cancelled photoshoots etc.

I kinda understand Britney because she was going through stuff and she missed the potential of huge comeback (but a year later she did her actual come back with a successfully finished album circus!)

Final thoughts:

As you guys can see there's a reason for everything! what do you guys think? I wonder how her career path supposed to be like if all of these were perfectly finished and done.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, britneysbforever said:

This will be a long *** list so it's up to you to read it or not!

I think In The Zone and Blackout albums are kinda unfisihed we mostly know why but let me proceed to tell you what is unfinished in those 2 albums:

In The Zone:

1- Unfinished Outrageous music video (we know the reason why ofc)

2- Potential Breathe On Me and Touch of My Hand music videos cancelled (heartbreaking 😭)

3- Onyx Hotel Tour and side promo performances/concerts cancelled (there's a footage of rehearsals for the performances that never happened)

4- Britney won a grammy but never attended the red carpet (iconic move tho)

5- Other more red carpets she never attended, halfway done or cancelled photoshoots & commericals 

Instead all of these she gave us greatest hits my prerogative with 3 new songs and 2 new music videos & chaotic EP with 4 new songs and 1 music video and a show with Kevin

Blackout:

1- Blackout photoshoot never happened instead they used the photoshoot that is for MTV

2- Blackout tour never happened instead Britney did a mini tour & a unsuccessful MTV VMA performance (but it's iconic)

3- Break The Ice music video cancelled instead they gave us anime music video (but a nice one)

4- Rumored funeral version of Gimme More never happened and we got half done kind of music video

5- Radar music video delayed and they decided to record it in 2009 but not with the concept that Britney wanted (britney wanted a video where she stalked hot guy with her friends)

6- Piece Of Me music video having missing scenes due to Britney being late to shoot

7- cancelled re-release, no video interviews, not enough promo, halfway done or cancelled photoshoots etc.

I kinda understand Britney because she was going through stuff and she missed the potential of huge comeback (but a year later she did her actual come back with a successfully finished album circus!)

Final thoughts:

As you guys can see there's a reason for everything! what do you guys think? I wonder how her career path supposed to be like if all of these were perfectly finished and done.

you’re missing the rumored VMA performance during in the zone - the ads she was being filmed by a bunch of cameras 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

Not a rumor, it was official :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

We love you Brit and we pray for you :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

2004 MTV Video Music Awards (TV Special 2004) - IMDb

I think this poster was fanmade? But it was strongly rumoured she was going to perform before the knee injury.

the knee injury really changed everything and led to the In the Zone era being cut short.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Irvine said:

poster is fake, made of Onyx hotel tour backdrop screencaps. And the original setup is Jessica Alba if I remember correctly

3 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

Yeah, the photoshoot was quickly shown on either the In The Zone DVD or the Britney E! special from 2004 (I think it was the DVD though). 

It’s real however they never used the pictures for anything as she/the team didn’t like the pictures/the screen concept. Britneys vault has pictures of her on set but none from the official shoot to my knowledge 

3 hours ago, Tetris said:

Woah this is new to me! Is there a video or anything else?

And wow does she look beautiful. 

4 hours ago, britneysbforever said:

Yesss I forgot about that onespacer.png

There's also stuff like these that went unused I wonder what these are for :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

this is not the mtv thing for august 2004. this is autumn 2003 from behind the scenes at the ranjit gerewal photshoot which is used for example for the matm single cover

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Dussiniers said:

Not a rumor, it was official :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

We love you Brit and we pray for you :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

2004 MTV Video Music Awards (TV Special 2004) - IMDb

3 hours ago, leviathan said:

I remember something like that too, that the poster was not real.

1 hour ago, Irvine said:

poster is fake, made of Onyx hotel tour backdrop screencaps. And the original setup is Jessica Alba if I remember correctly

19 minutes ago, leviathan said:

No but I think the cameras thing was real and it was for MTV I remember seeing this on video or did I make that up in my mind? what is the truth?

13 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

Yeah, the photoshoot was quickly shown on either the In The Zone DVD or the Britney E! special from 2004 (I think it was the DVD though). 

not sure if the poster is real but the photo is. its from the entertainment weekly photoshoot for november 2003

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Et-DMxAXYAMOdQD?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Et-DMv6XMAEL4nm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Love 1
On 12/23/2022 at 3:21 PM, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

not sure if the poster is real but the photo is. its from the entertainment weekly photoshoot for november 2003

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Et-DMxAXYAMOdQD?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Et-DMv6XMAEL4nm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Yep it's 100% a real shoot, here are all of the HQ outtakes https://britney-online.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=3708

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.