Favourite Real Housewives Franchise?

45 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Beverly Hills :onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

I used to be into Atlanta. I tried to get into OC and New Jersey but just couldn’t get into. Currently starting  the Salt Lake City series. 

LOVE Beverly Hills, such a huge divide rn on who wants Rinna to leave or stay. I want her out tbh:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Also, I think with OC you should probably start anywhere from Season 4-6, first 3 seasons are a snooze

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Xcelerator05 said:

New York. So many iconic WTF moments from Ramona, Bethenny’s razor-sharp commentary, LuAnn’s lack of self-awareness, Alex & Simon, Kelly, Aviva, Sonja, Dorinda… 🍎 

I'm actually going to miss Ramona so much when they do NY Legacy, Slur-inda should never come back tho. I enjoy the drama but sometimes it gets to a point where it's bullying and it's uncomfortable to watch what happened with her and Tinsley.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Helicopterney said:

I'm actually going to miss Ramona so much when they do NY Legacy, Slur-inda should never come back tho. I enjoy the drama but sometimes it gets to a point where it's bullying and it's uncomfortable to watch what happened with her and Tinsley.

I agree that Dorinda takes it beyond acceptable lines, she’s self-righteous and a mean drunk. She did have some wildly entertaining moments otherwise. Same with Ramona & the NY legacy, the new show is gonna be awful without the OG gang.

Edited by Xcelerator05
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block