Jordan’s sit down interview with Amanda Lick

AmandaLick

3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Gworl who is your publicist/management? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Going from humble beginnings in voice chat to hosting the EMAs and now a sit down interview with Jordan Miller, Founder and Owner of Breatheheavy.com?

@Rik vs Exhale @Joshyworld @charlenerose mother confirmed!!! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I M in complete shock this morning @AmandaLick. You are going into 2023 strong, so strong you may contend for an honourary award at this year’s Annual exhale Awards hosted by @Henry.

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Gworl who is your publicist/management? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Going from humble beginnings in voice chat to hosting the EMAs and now a sit down interview with Jordan Miller, Founder and Owner of Breatheheavy.com?

@Rik vs Exhale @Joshyworld @charlenerose mother confirmed!!! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

The way she is already on projection to surpass @Henry.'s new era :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:The good sis is predicted to sell 789,000 copies with her second album "Oops!...I Licked It Again" in it's first week and outsell Henry. (only 198,000 copies erm), giving her the upper hand to claiming the top spot on the Exhale charts :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:Ha new hiT "Licky" is also on the track to throw every song out of its way in order to get the #1 position next week, making her the first Exhaler to have a #1 album and #1 single in the same week since @Rik vs Exhale in 2020 with his self-titled "Rik"! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: An up-and-coming icon of Exhale, indeed :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

I M in complete shock this morning @AmandaLick. You are going into 2023 strong, so strong you may contend for an honourary award at this year’s Annual exhale Awards hosted by @Henry.

1 hour ago, Henry. said:

I'm literally not hosting @Blackout2006' show? Rik girl why are you confusing EVERYTHING? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

MR. RIK VS EXHALE.

EXHALE MUSIC AWARDS- @Blackout2006

EXHALE AWARDS- @Henry.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

The way she is already on projection to surpass @Henry.'s new era :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:The good sis is predicted to sell 789,000 copies with her second album "Oops!...I Licked It Again" in it's first week and outsell Henry. (only 198,000 copies erm), giving her the upper hand to claiming the top spot on the Exhale charts :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:Ha new hiT "Licky" is also on the track to throw every song out of its way in order to get the #1 position next week, making her the first Exhaler to have a #1 album and #1 single in the same week since @Rik vs Exhale in 2020 with his self-titled "Rik"! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: An up-and-coming icon of Exhale, indeed :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block