Britney predictions for 2023

Slayer

What do you think is in store for Britney in 2023?

I personally see:

• The book being released in Q3/Q4
  • Lots more holidays for Britney
  • I see her being brave and doing something she has been scared of doing for a while and maybe doing a red carpet or some sort of interview
  • Maybe another fun collaboration like Hold Me Closer
  • Unfortunately more court hearings
  • More of the same on instagram

I don't see an album or anything like that, however we never know what could happen! 

What are you expecting?!

Please try and keep this thread positive, no banon or any comments making any assumptions about her mental health.

• Love 5

2022 brought so much:

• Britney getting married
  • Collaborating with the legend that is Elton John
  • Hold Me Closer being released and being an absolute hit
  • Hold Me Closer going to number 1 in multiple countries, Top 10 in the US, Top 3 in the UK.
  • Hold Me Closer going to Number 1 on iTunes in over 40 countries and Britney expressing her happiness online about it
  • An iconic wedding with legends
  • Britney opening up on youtube/instagram with her voice notes detailing what happened
  • Book announcement
  • Britney slaying us with her drags on instagram
  • A pregnancy which unfortunately ended in miscarriage
  • Numerous court hearings
  • Kids/JL/Kfed drama
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LikeRight said:

- Britney posting a message on instagram saying "hey daddy, i miss you, let's have a coffee"

- Being an onlyfan star making millions and millions

- Posting some Goldie Hawn stuffs

- Not releasing any songs

- Still not seeing her children

Hopefully I can predict you're gone by 2023 :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Don't derail.

• Haha 1

I'm really hoping for another song, but I actually think that's not too far fetched. I think one or two releases, probably with other artists again, is realistic :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

I'm really, really hoping for a pregnancy announcement, hopefully one that eventually will be followed by a birth announcement. Or just a birth announcement. Britney and Sam would really like to become parents and I think that would be wonderful for them. Just putting that out there in the world for them :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2

- Trial and justice at last

- Pregnancy announcement

- Reconciliation with SP & JJ

- Book released, is a bestseller 

- More backlash against Fed-Ex when he drops his embarrassing book 

- Money paid to Fed-Ex cut by 50% in September 

- 43 new editions of Fantasy

- Weeknd collab

- Madonna collab

I wish Britney nothing but happiness in 2023 cause she needs it. 

In terms of music, I hope for more songs with more of her vocals cause Hold Me Closer was not it. I enjoyed the demo but I was very disappointed with the final release. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

While it is her Instagram and she can do what she wants, but I do hope Britney will have more joyful and less controversial posts. I know fans here were living for the attacks/shade on Selena, Kelly, and Christina (I know I did in the beginning when she dragged Christina), but they turned childish quite quickly. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

* Teach kids dance classes again - she seemed to really enjoy that before and she loves kids

* A duet with Kate Hudson on Kate's debut album. Britney loves Kate. Kate loves Britney. Chilling With You 2.0

* Guest judge on Ru Paul's Drag Race :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:  

* Book comes out and maybe 1 big pre-recorded interview to promote it. Professional hair and make-up??? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

* Happiness over anger 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block