Question for Delusional Fans.

3 hours ago, Aymama said:

You act like the BS she endured during the conservatorship was completely secret until Free Britney, but some of us knew about the limitations she had and were rooting for her strength the whole time. There had been plenty of reliable info about her situation for a decade now. Even Britney herself spoke openly about it in For the record. And clearly watching her perform told us a lot about her dissatisfaction with her life, minus a few years. And if you’re a real Britney fan, you would have known that she was on heavy meds during X Factor/Femme Fatale. The eyes. 
Now the only thing truly alarming is that she’s rightfully scared of doctors and doesn’t trust anyone. She needs a good doctor to help her through her traumas, but she’s refusing. So this is what your seeing, someone who’s struggling who is actually SCARED to get help for it. Nothing else. 

Babe, I'm a massive Britney fan and have been since the first time I heard BOMT om the radio. I have followed her literally daily since then. I'm not saying there weren't signs. Of course there were! But we didn't know it for a fact. We didn't know the extent of it. Exactly the same as now.  If you were a real Britney fan like me, you would also see that things don't add up and that it's a lot more than someone just struggling to recover from trauma.

5 hours ago, ArabRican said:

It’s sad that some of these “fans” are simply turning their back on Britney at a time when she needs the most support so sad. When the truth comes out, they will be the first ones to be like I knew something was wrong…..🙄

Exactly! They are pretending they are the ones being supportive of Britney by turning their backs and digging their heads in the sand. "Let Britney heal in peace". "It's just her recovering from trauma". 🤣🤣🤣🤣 They will find out soon enough that they were wrong.

1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

Exactly the same as now.  If you were a real Britney fan like me, you would also see that things don't add up and that it's a lot more than someone just struggling to recover from trauma.

What is this gaslighting? It’s not the same as now.

It doesn’t surprise me that people who believe conspiracy theories don’t read The New York Times, but the fact that they made a documentary (remember the one you all want to force Britney to like?) and they’re not covering this already tells us it’s not the same.

But thank you for lecturing us about what a real Britney fan is. I, too, have been a fan since 1998 and the only thing that doesn’t add up is how your schooling taught you how to read and write but not how to differentiate between an esteemed newspaper such as the The NY Times and conspiracies on social media.

1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

Exactly! They are pretending they are the ones being supportive of Britney by turning their backs and digging their heads in the sand. "Let Britney heal in peace". "It's just her recovering from trauma". 🤣🤣🤣🤣 They will find out soon enough that they were wrong.

I love how these haters mock us for exhibiting empathy for Britney. We’re such horrible people!!!!

What you people keep ignoring is that we are telling you that science and psychology tells us that trauma doesn’t instantly heal on your timeline. Basic time and logic also tells us that Instagram posts written every few days doesn’t reflect every second of how Britney spends her time and how she is confronting her past and her trauma. It’s unfortunate that you lack the ability to critically think and use empathy.

I guess with time we’ll see who is right :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: Until then, you can continue to group yourself with Perez Hilton. Or maybe you can get an unpaid internship at Tri-Star. 

On 12/21/2022 at 11:19 AM, 2K16NEY said:

She made it very clear that SHE will be the one to achieve it, not fans in her comments asking ARE YOU OK ARE YOU OK ARE OK 

Jamie and K-Fed are out there painting her as unwell and the fans doing the same thing think that is achieving justice :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Like I hope they’re working for Team Con at this point otherwise they’re just proving that they’re dimwitted. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block