Question for Delusional Fans.

2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Hi,

This is a question to those of you who spend all day here trying to convince others that Britney is fine. Why does it bother you so much that people care about her well-being? If you are right, then it doesn't do Britney any harm that people are concerned for her. She has survived the whole world being against her and her family trying to kill her. She can handle it. If you are wrong, then Britney actually has a chance at being helped.

I know a lot of anti-Britney users here are associated with Team Con but this question is directed at those of you who just refuse to see the truth.

You can tell she is not fine by her posts, even by the way she is dancing on the latest video in Mexico. And i don't understand why is such a big deal to say she is not fine even if we all know that she has many reasons to not be fine

• Like 2

Hi,

This is a question to those of you who spend all day here trying to convince others that Britney is fine. Why does it bother you so much that people care about her well-being? If you are right, then it doesn't do Britney any harm that people are concerned for her. She has survived the whole world being against her and her family trying to kill her. She can handle it. If you are wrong, then Britney actually has a chance at being helped.

I know a lot of anti-Britney users here are associated with Team Con but this question is directed at those of you who just refuse to see the truth.

I don't understand why it is such a big deal either to express concern for Britney. Poor Alyssa Milano tweeted this morning and is being absolutely dragged on Twitter as well as being spoken negatively on here for asking people to go check on her.  I know that Alyssa has a past where there was a lot of issues with her but overall she is a really good person who tries to do so much good. I honestly don't think she meant harm with that tweet. I've also noticed on here whenever someone expresses concern for Britney that often times the responses are not nice.  

I understand that Britney has traumas but her posts are not normal in my opinion so to me it's understandable that there is so much concern. Do I agree with a lot of the consperiecies about her? No but I do think it could be mental health related. I think it should be OK for anyone to have concern about someone's mental health without throwing out a theory about it. I do think the theories need to stop though. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

I hate this plce so much but you can’t silence the obvious truth that her posts are unhinged (I don’t subscribe to any theory about CGI or whatever) but she’s not happy. Let people say it and be allowed to say you disagree. Stop thinking there is a monopoly or an authority over what the opinion should be when no one on this site knows the truth to have that power.

Did it ever cross you mind that maybe you bought the whole C-ship narrative where her IG posts were a bed of roses and you loved everything she posted? When in fact the true Britney is the one posting now and she's finally able to post whatever she wants? 

Perhaps the real Britney is not what you like and you miss the c-ship narrative, think about it sweetie :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 3

Hi,

Let me talk about few elements you mentioned :

- " The whole world being against her".

Wrong, this never happened, when you are loved and admired by millions of people around the world you can't say she had the "whole world against her". This was never the case, even during the darkest hours of the past. 5 Tiktokers, 4 journalists and 1 exhale members who are complaining are not "the world".

-" Then it doesn't do Britney any harm that people are concerned"

Well I think to be honest it has to do with politness and respecting limits. 95% of people here are concerned but not everyone wants to open 3 topics a day about how she might be suicidal. It's not really that poilte, you know.

-""I know a lot of anti-Britney users here are associated with Team Con"

I think NO ONE here is in relation with team com. Let's be realistic here one minute. You never know who's behind the screen, I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am in real life but I don't believe one second that there is a group of people here who would be sent by Teamcon. No, that's science fiction.

Voilà. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Did it ever cross you mind that maybe you bought the whole C-ship narrative where her IG posts were a bed of roses and you loved everything she posted? When in fact the true Britney is the one posting now and she's finally able to post whatever she wants? 

Perhaps the real Britney is not what you like and you miss the c-ship narrative, think about it sweetie :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

i never said anything about what I thought about her posts pre c ship I said her posts are unhinged does not need to have a defining time for that to happen.

I think you need to get some glasses, I’m all up for a debate but at least read what I say before attacking me. We’re allowed to acknowledge that the “real” Britney is not happy and not coping and these posts are not okay and not nice.

she knows right from wrong she knows her impact she knows her words have weighty. Why condone her when someone you knew personally talking like this on their insta would freak you out.

think about it sweetie 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Hi,

Sweetie, we had a discussion where you asked me did I "not hear the 2019 audio everyone was talking about" and an Instagram post featuring her "security guard Aidan".

Nevermind your never ending conspiracy theory posts, you don't even have the barebones information right ...

...and you want to call others delusional? Look inwards.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

i never said anything about what I thought about her posts pre c ship I said her posts are unhinged does not need to have a defining time for that to happen.

I think you need to get some glasses, I’m all up for a debate but at least read what I say before attacking me. We’re allowed to acknowledge that the “real” Britney is not happy and not coping and these posts are not okay and not nice.

she knows right from wrong she knows her impact she knows her words have weighty. Why condone her when someone you knew personally talking like this on their insta would freak you out.

think about it sweetie 

No one's attacking you sweetie pie, unless you feel attacked because of your own insecurities :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I'm exposing a possibility since I don't know you, ergo that's why I said think about it :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

However, if you want to know what unhinged content really is, then subscribe to my OF :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

No one's attacking you sweetie pie, unless you feel attacked because of your own insecurities :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I'm exposing a possibility since I don't know you, ergo that's why I said think about it :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

However, if you want to know what unhinged content really is, then subscribe to my OF :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Why assume something without it being said and not asking first? Strange way to then turn it on my insecurities but hey the way you talk to strangers on here is your prerogative :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

thus you alone have proving my original statement about how this place sucks and people try to control a narrative about someone they don’t know and speak so defensively about a person and truth none of us know so why get so aggy about it lol 

anyway that’s my 2 cents until next year when I see if this place has changed or continued to be a deep abyss of really angry people using Britney as a scape goat and thinking it’s also not an abuse and use of her existence but who knows 

3 hours ago, willys said:

Let's not forget that while Britney rotted for 4 months hospitalized against her will, her dear boyfriend gave an interview to TMZ saying that she was "doing amazing".

This does not get discussed enough; or the fact that she said on those post conservatorship ending audios that she learned about the #freebritney movement from TV.

and lest we forget the photo op of her “release” and the all is well post.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, pieceofphil said:
08jackson6_span-articleLarge.jpg?year=20
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Dr. Conrad Murray was convicted for administering the **** that helped kill the pop star in June...

could you maybe fact check things you say?

I meant killed as in killed on purpose, as in ******. The conspiracy theory amongst his fans is that he was ********. There is a difference between that and negligence/manslaughter. Google it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block