Question for Delusional Fans.

Just now, Viking84 said:

Of course I can't understand what it's like to be Britney. That's not at all what I meant. I meant that we do not know that she is healing. We cannot assume that. 

But she mentioned in her post about the horses and equine therapy….like I’m legit talking in circles here. Like, would you rather she post about seeing her therapist on IG, and how she sees him/her 3 times a week? Would that convince you then? It’s like instead of being hopeful, you’re like ‘well, we can’t assume that she’s healing because if she were, her posts wouldn’t be so erratic and she’d stop posting nvdies,’ 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, willys said:

I don't know why there are "fans" bothering so much with those who are worried about Britney and are complaining about conspiracy theories when the FreeBritney movement also started based on conspiracy theories.
Fans have every right to be concerned, until Britney shows that she really is fine.
Let's not forget that while Britney rotted for 4 months hospitalized against her will, her dear boyfriend gave an interview to TMZ saying that she was "doing amazing".

THANK YOU! Sums it up perfectly.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I agree some theories are ridiculous. Like her being a clone or an alien. But the facts remain. There are a lot of people with a lot of money and power who want her dead now and they will do anything to make that happen. They walk freely. This is a fact 

aw how ridiculas is that!! who the hell wants her dead?? her family have been cut off. Britney even said when the boys turn 18 they arent getting a penny, Sam signed a prenup before the wedding so hes not getting anything. 

This thread is ridiculas. you're just saying things that you dont even know

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

We don't actually know what is going on.

And as long as it isn't harming her freedom and is "just" her condition of whatever sort or part of her care plan, we don't need to dig in her life. She's not working, she's doing things she likes. What do you think, they are keeping her somewhere to spend her money, without gaining anything themselves?

For what? Make it make sense, cause she's just a quirky woman that didn't grow up with social media.

• Like 3
Just now, jonloch1 said:

aw how ridiculas is that!! who the hell wants her dead?? her family have been cut off. Britney even said when the boys turn 18 they arent getting a penny, Sam signed a prenup before the wedding so hes not getting anything. 

This thread is ridiculas. you're just saying things that you dont even know

Lou Taylor. Robin Greenhill. Her family. They all want her dead. You know that, right? She is a threat to their reputation and freedom. She has said herself they tried to kill her.

1 minute ago, pieceofphil said:

And as long as it isn't harming her freedom and is "just" her condition of whatever sort or part of her care plan, we don't need to dig in her life. She's not working, she's doing things she likes. What do you think, they are keeping her somewhere to spend her money, without gaining anything themselves?

For what? Make it make sense, cause she's just a quirky woman that didn't grow up with social media.

Your assumption that she is fine is dangerous. A lot of people who want her dead walk free. 

Just now, Viking84 said:

Lou Taylor. Robin Greenhill. Her family. They all want her dead. You know that, right? She is a threat to their reputation and freedom. She has said herself they tried to kill her.

If she dies now, do you really think the conspiracy about the con would go away? What happened when MJ died? It was the opening gate to flood speculations about all his previous public matters and convictions where made.

You can silently let it slip, bit you can't silently kill someone.

2 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

If she dies now, do you really think the conspiracy about the con would go away? What happened when MJ died? It was the opening gate to flood speculations about all his previous public matters and convictions where made.

You can silently let it slip, bit you can't silently kill someone.

There are people saying MJ was killed but very few people actually believe that so if they did kill him, they got away with it.

• Super Mods
22 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I don't understand what you're so concerned about, though. You suspect she's not doing well mentally? Okay, I agree with you, but first of all, how could she be doing well mentally considering what she's been through, and second of all, how do you expect any of us to help her? Us constantly nitpicking her behavior and sounding the alarm isn't what's going to help her - that is her and her therapist's journey. This whole discourse is only bringing more attention to her and egging on more and more people to push conspiratorial narratives, which is definitely of no help. Can we stop acting surprised that she's unwell when it's obvious as to why and just leave her alone?

This. 

• Love 1

Or just mind your own damn business. is your life so miserable that you have to keep your head up her *** 24/7?

let her relax and figure out her new life... none of this stuff is healthy to her or the fans lmao, the fan base is imploding from within because some of you can't let go that Britney is actually free now and there isn't some massive conspiracy going on.

and no shes not mentally ok. how would someone be after all that? trauma and those feelings doesnt go away just because the abuses stops...

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

There are people saying MJ was killed but very few people actually believe that so if they did kill him, they got away with it.

08jackson6_span-articleLarge.jpg?year=20
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Dr. Conrad Murray was convicted for administering the **** that helped kill the pop star in June...

could you maybe fact check things you say?

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block