Question for Delusional Fans.

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

If you actually cared about Britney's well being, then you would give her the opportunity to heal from a major traumatic event in peace. It will take Britney many years to be okay. 

Britney wants justice. She wants her voice to be heard. She has made this very clear. You realise that?

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

I don't even use social media. Huge Britney fan since 1999. Anyone who knows Britney well can clearly see something is wrong. Censor me for saying it. Delete my profile. I have tried to be nice about it but the anti-Britney users here are so damn toxic. I just can't. You guys aren't helping Britney.

Neither are you. You don’t even know Britney to make comments such as this. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Let me ask you genuinely... You really think everything is totally fine? 

Because nobody here knows Britney, or speaks to her (I think) including the people saying that she's free and happy. Nobody knows for real.

she’s free and that’s a fact!

If she’s happy? maybe working on that 

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I don't even use social media. Huge Britney fan since 1999. Anyone who knows Britney well can clearly see something is wrong. Censor me for saying it. Delete my profile. I have tried to be nice about it but the anti-Britney users here are so damn toxic. I just can't. You guys aren't helping Britney.

Ok, but just cause you;ve been a fan since the dawn of time doesn’t mean you don’t know Britney well. You are not her immediate family, nor are you are apart of close circle of friends. Everything we know about her is through bits of media that she chooses to put out there, but you do not KNOW her. These parasocial relationships, man…

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

There is zero justice for Britney after 14 years of fraudulent conservatorship. There is no public record proving that she's free and in charge of her estate. The same judge, Penny, who allowed Brit to be tortured and almost killed in Bridges, still oversees her case. The same social media team, led by Casey, who worked with Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears, is still in charge. 

When we say something is wrong we are bullied endlessly, especially here. Too many red flags!

Exactly. I just can't with the people here saying we should let her heal in peace. Hello, she wants those who wronged her to pay. They still walk free. A lot of very rich and powerful people want her dead. Add that to the fact that her recent behaviour is totally out of character. She isn't fine. How can anyone think that? 🤦‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 6
20 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Hi,

This is a question to those of you who spend all day here trying to convince others that Britney is fine. Why does it bother you so much that people care about her well-being? If you are right, then it doesn't do Britney any harm that people are concerned for her. She has survived the whole world being against her and her family trying to kill her. She can handle it. If you are wrong, then Britney actually has a chance at being helped.

I know a lot of anti-Britney users here are associated with Team Con but this question is directed at those of you who just refuse to see the truth.

Be careful by posting this kind of messages.
I have been banned recently because i said Britney was broke before the conservatorship.

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Like 1
Just now, LikeRight said:

Be careful by posting this kind of messages.
I have been banned recently because i said Britney was broke before the conservatorship.

"i was banned for repeating team con's lie so i made a new account to continue to repeat team con's lie" :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 4
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I think she is avoiding the public and the media and others think that they own her for whatever strange reason and she MUST show herself and do this or that. I even said I wished she called out the conspiracy theorists but it’s not up to us to dictate what she does. She’s over the media and Hollywood life and she’s pulled back, which has made fans very nervous. 

I think the fans and GP are turning this into something more than it needs to be. She’s a victim of conservatorship abuse and being trafficked, of course things aren’t 100%. Would they be for you? Absolutely not! That doesn’t mean however that she’s this or she that. Or some of the other ridiculous conspiracy theories that are going around. She owes us nothing but the world feels like she owes us everything. 

She’s a multimillionaire who can afford doing things to have privacy and have things brought to her home. I think she is purposefully avoiding being seen as much as possible and I don’t think there is anything wrong with her.

Don't you think it's weird she wants to hide away when those who wronged her walk free and want her silenced/dead? Do you really think she wants to be quiet after 13 years of being silenced. She has said she wants her voice heard. None of this is consistent with what we have heard her say.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block