Why does she say she wasn't allowed to have coffee for 15 years?

9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I would assume she is speaking about black coffee. I’m not quite sure tbh! We don’t know what was in her cups or drinks. 

so, you are saying the pics are fake and it could have a different liquid in them? that sounds like a literal conspiracy theory.  

• Haha 5

She said it would be removed from her kitchen every time she got it. Britney has always enjoyed coffee and being uppity. I’m guessing they wanted to keep her moderately sedated. Drinking coffee on lithium for example would be pulling you in two different directions. Imagine taking a Xanax and a Red Bull. Kinda defeats the purpose. Seems like they didn’t want her to be able to think and just wanted her zonked. Just my opinion. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I reckon it had to do with her mental health condition. Caffeine may worsen mood destabilization in bipolar disorder, potentially leading to manic episodes, which might explain her behaviour in 2007 when she was basically financing Starbucks and RedBull…

TeamCon wanted her to be an obedient mindless cashcow, caffeine was to avoid.

Yeah I think it’s probably this, caffeine can exacerbate certain conditions if you consume it habitually. Coming from someone who can’t have caffeine on the daily for the same reason

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block