Maxi (Sam's friend) talks about Britney’s healing process in a new Instagram story

Style.

honestly, it’s more offputting that someone who “knows” her is saying this. if britney is not addressing this, why is he? also by tbe way he’s talked about her in the past, i suspect   maxi and britney aren’t particularly close so he’s likely just summarizing conversations he’s had with sam. like, great job respecting her privacy. either she’s free and therefore free to talk or not talk about her current emotional state (and if she doesn’t want to talk about it, no one in her circle should he either). or, she’s being silenced by someone and isn’t allowed to discuss certain things which is why we’re suddenly getting a chorus of people “around” britney trying to clear up the narrative.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, unusualyouforever said:

honestly, it’s more offputting that someone who “knows” her is saying this. if britney is not addressing this, why is he? also by tbe way he’s talked about her in the past, i suspect   maxi and britney aren’t particularly close so he’s likely just summarizing conversations he’s had with sam. like, great job respecting her privacy. either she’s free and therefore free to talk or not talk about her current emotional state (and if she doesn’t want to talk about it, no one in her circle should he either). or, she’s being silenced by someone and isn’t allowed to discuss certain things which is why we’re suddenly getting a chorus of people “around” britney trying to clear up the narrative.

the mental gymnastics :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I genuinely don’t understand how there are people who give more relevancy and truth towards conspiracy theories than someone who’s actually at least somewhat in the know that just lays it out as it is, even when that explanation isn’t pretty and wouldn’t immediately “solve” the “problems” others seemingly have with Britney right now :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

of course he doesn't know how she feels why would people even ask him questions like is she happy, did SAm told u that she is happy? Man is just working/friend with Sam. no1 would   ask the same questions about some1s wife if she is not a celebrity.  Some ppl just don't think be4 asking/doing smth.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

If this guy is close to Sam then it’s reasonable to think this is accurate, and it’s very honest and real.

I guess the whole Perez thing really was just for him to get some much-craved attention 😫 I feel like an idiot for giving any headspace to the idea that something is dramatically wrong behind the scenes. 

I guess we should just take notice of this because it does sound like the most likely situation. 

• Like 3

nothing said here is outlandish or irrational. that's the difference between conspiracy by people who do not know britney or her current situation, and someone who has at least been around her. britney needs time and grace to heal, not strangers making up bull**** about her and causing more stress. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.