Britney is not in danger (according to TMZ)

TMZ just posted an article about Britney being in Mexico. If it is true that something dark is going on with Britney like Perez said you know damn well TMZ would be all over that 🙄

Britney Spears isn't missing, in trouble or dead as growing fan theories might suggest -- in fact, it's quite the opposite -- TMZ has learned.

Britney fans have been on high alert in the last several weeks, monitoring her social media posts and even the movement of her family members around the country. There's also concern someone took over Britney's Instagram as fans believe it's only posting old content.

Sources close to the singer tell us ... she only said she was going to NYC to throw people off -- she and her hubby Sam Asghari were actually vacationing in Mexico. Not to mention, our sources say the shower video posted on Brit's IG last week was shot in Mexico, and wasn't old or recycled content.

dd737f16aec0426484f83d286b7e1cd9_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears isn't missing, in trouble or dead as a growing fan theory might suggest -- in fact, it's...

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Thanks for posting! Although the source doesn’t debunk the stuff Perez and others have been hinting at, I think it at least debunks the stupid theories on TikTok about her being in a coma or not alive. My guess is Britney’s team is finally actually doing something about those rumors and sourcing a TMZ article to debunk it.

Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

• Love 7

I didn't read it because eff tmz... buuuut... I also kinda feel like they are on her side now. Sam at the very least seems to have a pretty good relationship with TMZ as it's pretty obvious he's called them on occasion himself (like the Jamie is a **** moment etc). Wouldn't surprise me if the moment Jamie was suspended (and lost all access to Britneys funds) TMZ was off the con payroll and on Britneys instead now

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Thanks for posting! Although the source doesn’t debunk the stuff Perez and others have been hinting at, I think it at least debunks the stupid theories on TikTok about her being in a coma or not alive. My guess is Britney’s team is finally actually doing something about those rumors and sourcing a TMZ article to debunk it.

Exactly it’s quite funny the people that are saying absolutely nothing is wrong they act as if they have information that the rest of the world doesn’t have in regards to what’s actually going on!

In the end I’m happy to see Britney is out in Mexico dancing and having a good time and enjoying herself.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, hello70 said:

The fact that these things even needed to be debunked :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.