Jesy Nelson covers ‘Best Part’ by H.E.R and David Caesar

Slayer

31 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She really does :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The absolute ICON Anastacia commented complimenting her :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

She uploaded a different version onto instagram:

Wait a minute, you know Anastacia? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: I thought I was the only one on this forum to know her :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: hope we talk about the same Anastacia who has hits like Left Outside Alone, Paid My Dues and many more :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

love both versions :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: a blessing for my ears 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Wait a minute, you know Anastacia? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: I thought I was the only one on this forum to know her :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: hope we talk about the same Anastacia who has hits like Left Outside Alone, Paid My Dues and many more :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

love both versions :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: a blessing for my ears 

Omg yessss, I know Anatacia with the iconic 'Left Outside Alone' :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

There surely must be more Anastacia fans here?! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Flawless taste!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Slayer said:

Omg yessss, I know Anatacia with the iconic 'Left Outside Alone' :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

There surely must be more Anastacia fans here?! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Flawless taste!

I don't know. I mentioned her a number of times and people were like "ok, cool, we don't know her but ok" and that was it. :dead_falling_wig_dying: Maybe I shall make a thread about her iconic career, hits and her "new" tour Outta the Lockdown :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Slayer is European lol, Anatascia was huge in the region at the time :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

OT:

Her voice sounds so nice here. She should ditch the BOYZ vocals and serve the 90s RnB bops that she was destined to make:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Listen up kid

Maddy-euphoria GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I know @Slayer is European, actually from the UK, if I am not mistaken. I'm European too but I had no idea that Slayer knew her. Like not everybody knows a celebrity. That is a common sense. Just like not everybody knows Britney. :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: What's your beef? Why are you constantly trying to make me look dumb? I'm genuinely asking. Do you spend too much time on your phone or what? I mean, how I could know Slayer would know Anastacia just because they both have something to do with Europe. I'm from Europe as well, do you think I know everysingle popular person in here? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: What is this about? Is you to bored? Do you have self-esteem issues? Are U on *****? Just tell me, honestly, this act is getting old. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: If I am not mistaken, you have Indian descendants, do you know everyone popular from India? :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Listen up kid

Maddy-euphoria GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I know @Slayer is European, actually from the UK, if I am not mistaken. I'm European too but I had no idea that Slayer knew her. Like not everybody knows a celebrity. That is a common sense. Just like not everybody knows Britney. :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: What's your beef? Why are you constantly trying to make me look dumb? I'm genuinely asking. Do you spend too much time on your phone or what? I mean, how I could know Slayer would know Anastacia just because they both have something to do with Europe. I'm from Europe as well, do you think I know everysingle popular person in here? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: What is this about? Is you to bored? Do you have self-esteem issues? Are U on *****? Just tell me, honestly, this act is getting old. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: If I am not mistaken, you have Indian descendants, do you know everyone popular from India? :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

OMG I didn't know you two didn't get along and I don't want to get in the middle of that :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Left Outside Alone is THAT ***** :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

OMG I didn't know you two didn't get along and I don't want to get in the middle of that :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Left Outside Alone is THAT ***** :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

I dunno whether we do get along or not because everything sounds different when it's only though a f keyboard :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I actually think that @Blackout2006 is hilarious and popular on Exhale, it's just this thing that when he has a different opinion what he does (what I see him doing) is trying to drag me through the mud and making me seem to be dumb when in fact my reasoning is valid af :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I'm gonna log off and eat some ice cream :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Do you like LOA orchestra version? :matches:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Listen up kid

I know @Slayer is European, actually from the UK, if I am not mistaken. I'm European too but I had no idea that Slayer knew her. Like not everybody knows a celebrity. That is a common sense. Just like not everybody knows Britney. :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: What's your beef? Why are you constantly trying to make me look dumb? I'm genuinely asking. Do you spend too much time on your phone or what? I mean, how I could know Slayer would know Anastacia just because they both have something to do with Europe. I'm from Europe as well, do you think I know everysingle popular person in here? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: What is this about? Is you to bored? Do you have self-esteem issues? Just tell me, honestly, this act is getting old. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

That was so out of pocket nnn :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

10 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Listen up kid

I know @Slayer is European, actually from the UK, if I am not mistaken. I'm European too but I had no idea that Slayer knew her. Like not everybody knows a celebrity. That is a common sense. Just like not everybody knows Britney. :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: What's your beef? Why are you constantly trying to make me look dumb? I'm genuinely asking. Do you spend too much time on your phone or what? I mean, how I could know Slayer would know Anastacia just because they both have something to do with Europe. I'm from Europe as well, do you think I know everysingle popular person in here? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: What is this about? Is you to bored? Do you have self-esteem issues? Just tell me, honestly, this act is getting old. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Wow, I just can't believe this is what I get for being a kind person. All I did was make you aware that you're fave isn't as indie as you think she is (plus, you were kinda giving gatekeeper :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:) but instead, all I get is a snarky essay about me rather than a "THANKS BLACKOUTKING2006, I SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE CONSIDERATE OF THAT POSSIBILITY!!1!!1!! IM NOW MORE INFORMED THANKS TO YOU :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:". Like is that too much to ask for from a person? It's like, when I'm good, I'm bad and when I'm bad, I'm really bad. Like, what does the Exhale public want from me? :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I can see that you're deliberately trying to join the Blackout2006 hate train that was enabled by none other than the thread made by the legacy acts, @Henry. and @Rik vs Exhale (the Kim and Kanye of my career); who are jealous after the AI reviewed my career as iconic, bigger than @Henry.'s and for having a comeback , I quote unquote- "As triumphant as The Emancipation of Mimi era" which is difficult to get, not everyone have that to their credit :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Anyway, you've chosen to bandwagon since you'd get dragged through mud if you ever @'ed me during my smash comeback era. Wanna talk about your secret affiliations with B(lackout2006)Anon that were exposed by The Exhell Times? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I shall politely remind y'all that YOU CAN NEVER GET TO ME AND THAT MY PRESENCE ON EXHALE AS AN ICON IS AS CEMENTED AS THE FACT THAT THESE EXHALE NEWBIES WILL NEVER MATCH MY GLORY DAYS :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: You can stay jealous, pressedT and even collaborate with HenRAT. and Rik Vs Back-to-Back FLOPS to try dwindle me but I ought to warn you that  if you go against B, it gon' cost ya :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, I just can't believe this is what I get for being a kind person. All I did was make you aware that you're fave isn't as indie as you think she is (plus, you were kinda giving gatekeeper :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:) but instead, all I get is a snarky essay about me rather than a "THANKS BLACKOUTKING2006, I SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE CONSIDERATE OF THAT POSSIBILITY!!1!!1!! IM NOW MORE INFORMED THANKS TO YOU :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:". Like is that too much to ask for from a person? It's like, when I'm good, I'm bad and when I'm bad, I'm really bad. Like, what does the Exhale public want from me? :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I can see that you're deliberately trying to join the Blackout2006 hate train that was enabled by none other than the thread made by the legacy acts, @Henry. and @Rik vs Exhale (the Kim and Kanye of my career); who are jealous after the AI reviewed my career as iconic, bigger than @Henry.'s and for having a comeback , I quote unquote- "As triumphant as The Emancipation of Mimi era" which is difficult to get, not everyone have that to their credit :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Anyway, you've chosen to bandwagon since you'd get dragged through mud if you ever @'ed me during my smash comeback era. Wanna talk about your secret affiliations with B(lackout2006)Anon that were exposed by The Exhell Times? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I shall politely remind y'all that YOU CAN NEVER GET TO ME AND THAT MY PRESENCE ON EXHALE AS AN ICON IS AS CEMENTED AS THE FACT THAT THESE EXHALE NEWBIES WILL NEVER MATCH MY GLORY DAYS :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: You can stay jealous, pressedT and even collaborate with HenRAT. and Rik Vs Back-to-Back FLOPS to try dwindle me but I ought to warn you that  if you go against B, it gon' cost ya :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Girl go to school or something 

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The hystery of it all :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: I love it! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: I get it, that since it's a holiday break, you have no drama lessons, so you need Exhale to practise and you're doing amazing sweetie. You're pure comedy :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: thanks for great belly laugh, love you pumpkin pie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

The hystery of it all :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: I love it! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: I get it, that since it's a holiday break, you have no drama lessons, so you need Exhale to practise and you're doing amazing sweetie. You're pure comedy :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: thanks for great belly laugh, love you pumpkin pie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

The way I've given so much living, loving, comedy and laughter in Exhale and all I get is a seen on my mail for moderator applications :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: (Yes, I'm still pressed about that Jordan :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:)

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block