Rik’s most played song of 2022: Madonna - What it Feels like for a Girl

rik

3 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Paradise (Not for Me) is the highlight of the album, IMO, and I lowkey wonder if it was somewhat Björk inspired. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:What It Feels Like for a Girl is definitely a top 3 song, though. And while I like the single version, the LP one is superior. :mariah-hurry:

I love the LP version so much more. You already know about my 7” 

Spoiler

:jamie_lynn_grape:

Spoiler

Vinyl that has what it feels like for a girl as the BSide to Dont tell me. I wonder if it was a label exclusive thing or just sold across Europe or something? Either way

I agree with you about paradise 

Spoiler

(But not for me)

Spoiler

I first heard it about 3 years ago when previewing the record. Music is actually far more experimental than Ray of Light tbh. It deals with the spiritual themes while also remaining more grounded on earth and in rave and fun. 

• Love 1

That remix is just amazing, a great piece of work ! and the video a cinematic masterpiece. Always in my top 5.

I wish she would go back and do more house music, it suits her better than all this trend chasing and remixes she has been doing lately.

I know she is having fun (at least that what she claims), but she looked way more cool, mature and creative around this time period. Bring back some of that.

• Love 3
On 12/21/2022 at 1:41 AM, mouchette said:

Even though I’m basically mentally traumatized from ever listening to that song again. Taste! The best song off Music deserves 

I had flashback days ago with Music re-listening :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

In my opinion it's nothing bad if she takes some steps back and release some songs with 90s/2000s vibes again. I don't like 90% of her recent stuff from post-2008 stuff.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block