Louis Walsh talks about his X factor experience with Britney in Jamie vs Britney documentary

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Why should we listen to an openly gay guy,  that uses his orientation to assault women, I still haven't forgotten that Mel B video. Her face says it all. 

His s£xuality (has that even been confirmed?) is irrelevant here, but yes that video was so creepy.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Aymama said:

I hope more people come around to understanding that Britney Spears has been tired of being Britney Spears for over a decade. It’s no wonder she is the way she is now. People just need to let her be human finally. 

More than that. She begged for a break since 2002. You can see that transpire in Stages and that was recorded July 02. She wanted to stop 20 years ago and they never let her

• Love 1

It’s easy to this how would make the GP feel more understanding of it all right now. Wonder if that’s why all the negative pressure is on high, and interview with Jamie, etc has come out. Whether it was intentional or not, it seems all the ****ery has prevented this from going around social media. it’s a shame this isn’t more in the headlines now. For the awareness and insight of what she dealt with more content of the clip itself. I’ve had some critiques lately but what she went through is so unfair. She’ll never get that time back. And even still the conservatorship consumes her. It’s like it’s permanent even though it’s no longer in place. She didn’t deserve a fraction of this. :( 

10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Why should we listen to an openly gay guy,  that uses his orientation to assault women, I still haven't forgotten that Mel B video. Her face says it all. 

I agree it’s creepy af and disgusting. But we are just here to discuss his interaction with Britney right? His unethical and vial behavior doesn’t change the fact that he worked along side her and is providing some perspective to the entire Britney Spears mystery. 

why isnt he cancelled yet? 

Am i the only one who is sick and tired of documentaries and “experts” analyzing and commenting on her life? Maybe they mean the best and want to raise awareness but at the end of the day the only one who doesn’t benefit is Britney herself.

It’s clear that we don’t know everything that happened and that is okey …who are we to demand things, if she decides to tell okey if she decides to write it in a book than okay it is her life and her choices. 

Why cant we just leave her alone? She said multiple times that she doesn’t like being famous, so why cant we let go and let her live her life… we are not obligated to follow her social media and comment on things, if you don’t like what you see than don’t watch it. Let her be and lets focus on our own wellbeing on our own lives and families and worry about our own health first, maybe it will sound a bit selfish… but i think there are more important things in life 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block