The REAL truth!

Cancer

I guess the only thing that gets threads shut down is mentioning Balenciaga, Weinstein, NXIVM, Twitter FBI censorship, and vaccines caused blood clots, in order to demonstrate the scope of real conspirators and what they've been proven to be able to accomplish.  And then get called a theorist when you show proof of real conspiracies.

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/818457-there-is-a-severe-reason-to-distrust-sam-and-these-videos-shockingly-explain-it/page/2/#comment-17661240

15 hours ago, Cucumbers said:

I guess the only thing that gets threads shut down is mentioning Balenciaga, Weinstein, NXIVM, Twitter FBI censorship, and vaccines caused blood clots, in order to demonstrate the scope of real conspirators and what they've been proven to be able to accomplish.  And then get called a theorist when you show proof of real conspiracies.

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/818457-there-is-a-severe-reason-to-distrust-sam-and-these-videos-shockingly-explain-it/page/2/#comment-17661240

Omg. Can we get rid of the Trumptard please. We don’t need this level of idiocy here 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Omg. And we get rid of the Trumptards please. We don’t need this level of idiocy here 🙄

Biden can't even make it up a flight of stairs and falls off his bike and wanders off during speches and bites his wifes finger while she's giving a speech and can't pronounce words.  He's a senile deepstate puppet.  Trump is trying to fight these people who control the media and tarnished his image and lied exactly like they did  to Britney with TMZ.  If even britney fans can't recognize the machine in place to sway public opinion then you know operation mockingbird was a success.  Wakeup, this aint about politics.  This is about good and evil.  Biden sent us to war. You don't have to agree with me politically, but Britney said herself she was  being trafficked, and that's not her running her account.  That's an advanced intelligence operation.

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Cucumbers said:

Biden can't even make it up a flight of stairs and falls off his bike and wanders off during speches and bites his wifes finger while she's giving a speech and can't pronounce words.  He's a senile deepstate puppet.  Trump is trying to fight these people who control the media and tarnished his image and lied exactly like they did  to Britney with TMZ.  If even britney fans can't recognize the machine in place to sway public opinion then you know operation mockingbird was a success.  Wakeup, this aint about politics.  This is about good and evil.  Biden sent us to war. You don't have to agree with me politically, but Britney said herself she was  being trafficked, and that's not her running her account.  That's an advanced intelligence operation.

Oh wow. You really are one of “those”. I pity you. Poor thing. Seek help.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Cucumbers said:

Not only are you BAnon, you went full on QAnon, what a shocking turn of events!

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa73ell4ggttylov2j6jbua

edit: I can’t tell if you’re joking or you actually believe all of this, I’m really confused because it seems like satire, but it also seems like you believe this stuff.

Edited by BlackoutGlory
13 hours ago, Cucumbers said:

That's because Biden is not a human, he is also a cyborg -- he was actually created by Trump in a Chinese warehouse to provide a controllable opposition.

As for Trump, he is technically human, but he's cloned from the ancient remains of Vercingetorix, the great Gallic king and chieftain who united the gauls in a failed revolt against the Romans. Now that he's reincarnated as a successful business man, long may he reign! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block