The REAL truth!

Cancer

Why do you lie?

you think I will believe in this kind of b*^%*? I don’t understand this kind of behavior! Your truth isnt truth - its a lie! Show me some proof? Well you cant cause its not how it was! I know the truth and it’s that she a goddess called Fantasney who can magnetize people with a voice and her eyes. She can use her charm to rule the world but she tries not to..

Spoiler

fun facts:  

1. She painted mona lisa;

2. She was an Ariel once;

3. She can fly but doesn’t really likes it anymore;

4. She was Medea as well;

5. She built and destroyed Atlantis

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Cancer said:

I have learned the real and terrible truth behind EVERYTHING to do with Britney Spears.

The story starts with a four hundred year old Russian alchemist named Inessa Karamazov. In the 1600's she discovered the elixer of life -- in other words, she is immortal and will never die. This knowledge was bestowed upon her by a horse-human hybrid race with a colony based on the rim of Venus. Today, that alchemist goes by the name of Selena Gomez, and she is a very dangerous entity. 

Using her powers of alchemy, Selena created many of today's most famous popstars out of clay and raw genetic material, including Brandy Norwood and Katy Perry. But her most successful creation by far was Britney Spears. In a sense, Selena is Britney's mother. Britney herself is not of human origin. She is a homuncuolous created from Venusian DNA. Christina Aguilera is another example of a Venusian homunculous, albeit a less perfect one...hence the title of one of her songs, 'Genie In a Bottle' -- she was literally created from a bottle of alcheminc components.

A lot of the conflict has been orchestrated by Selena who has become threatened by her most powerful creation. Britney is in open rebellion against this vile Russian woman, and only time will tell who will win in the end. It seems Sam Asghari himself is not a human either, rather he is a cyborg that was manufactured in Toyoto City, Japan. He is a creation of a third party (Meghan Markle), and is therefore neutral...though don't be surprised if he speaks out against the Reptillian Royals!

I hope that answers all your questions. We can finally put an end to all the conspiracy theories now that we know the TRUTH.

Tell The Truth GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block