This exhaler is missing: Where on earth is user Charlene?? @CharleneRose?????

rik

Famous for her recipes, exhale’s very own grandmother @charlenerose, the Martha strewart of breatheheavy has officially been missing for over 27 hours. Should this be a cause for concern? Since we last spoke with her, she was busy defending Iran and recently learnt how to post threads here, posting  an inquiry thread about what holiday recipes Britney might enjoy, of course perversed by half naked pictures of Sam ashgari 

@AmandaLick and karon kunmingham and I are curious abt cha…. Where is u at meemaw? 

i also wanted to add that she last shared a photo of Britney and Laura Lynne and the girls on exhale omdg hfjdjdjdjdjrjdjjdjdjdidi yearbook kinda thing omg 

• Haha 4

Hi folks. I am here. Sorry it’s been a very busy few days with holiday season around the corner. We took the family to the mountains on Sunday and had a great time. Got to touch some snow but my, it was chilly. I’ve been working like a dog in preparation for the Christmas holiday. We are having a big Christmas family dinner at my sister Charlotte’s house.  Hope you are all doing well now.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.