New unseen Britney candid on vacation from October

Cqleb

25 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

It has to be the angel because she looks 5 months prego 

I thinks it’s a handbag or a sweatshirt/cardigan draped over her right forearm. If you zoom in, you may be able to see how the black that extends on the left is more purple-toned, while the black of her dress has a green tone to it. I personally see a clear divide between the two. But def agree at casual view it looks like a preggars belly. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I thinks it’s a handbag or a sweatshirt/cardigan. If you zoom in, you may be able to see how the black that extends on the left is more purple-toned, while the black of her dress has a green tone to it. I personally see a clear divide between the two. But def agree at casual view it looks like a preggars belly. 

Yes! And now I see a very tonned stomach :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

4 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I thinks it’s a handbag or a sweatshirt/cardigan. If you zoom in, you may be able to see how the black that extends on the left is more purple-toned, while the black of her dress has a green tone to it. I personally see a clear divide between the two. But def agree at casual view it looks like a preggars belly. 

I think it’s a black dress from somebody sitting in the background 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block