More footage from Discovery+ documentary exposing Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears

8 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

DeviLou needs to pay Britney back the $600mill she stole! Dirty, evil, homophobic *****! 

Lock her up! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I still can’t believe this ***** is doing appearances when she is involved in so many scandals right now, including: putting Britney in a conservatorship,placing a listening device in Britney’s bedroom, potentially against the law,10 people who died at Astroworld,employment discrimination & PPP fraud! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 3
  • Like 5

lou and her husband (who is gay, allegedly) run a cult. and jamie got involved in this cult. and tried to drag Britney into it too.

Lou practices witchcraft (christian my ***) and they have a conversion camp for girls somewhere. And yet woke hollywood all work with her while pretending to stand up for lgbt rights.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Style. said:

Lock her up! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I still can’t believe this ***** is doing appearances when she is involved in so many scandals right now, including: putting Britney in a conservatorship,placing a listening device in Britney’s bedroom, potentially against the law,10 people who died at Astroworld,employment discrimination & PPP fraud! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Exactly!!!! doing these **** interviews should be the least of her concerns. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block