The Radiance commercial look is super underrated within this fan base. Why?

i hate the hair, that side part is extreme. the dress is boring.

rupauls-drag-race-facts-are-facts.gif

however, the commercial is iconic, so camp, and the parody posted above were my thoughts exactly :ehidk_britney_um_eek: but after intense debate with myself i came to the conclusion that she entered that scammer's tent by mistake, because omg she's so random like that :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I hate everything about this look. Tbh I hate almost everything team con made her wear... the outfits/dresses were cheap and ugly and made Britney look basic and older... and the over edited pics like she is a wax figure.. I can't

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

She was so cool to be doin this **** I'm sorry..

The line "No thanks.. I choose my own destiny" is iconic tho

Edit.

THAT HAIR IS A MESS TF U TALKIN ABOUT? U BLIND?IS IT EVEN HAIR? IS BRITNEY SEEIN BETTER NOW BECAUSE SHE STOLE YOUR EYES? GURL. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block