Why do you stan Britney?

Britney is the most mesmerizing pop star and one of the most mesmerizing stars in general since Marilyn Monroe. Her confidence and effortless feminism in the early 2000’s helped influence me in a positive manner. I am forever grateful both for Britney’s immaculate music catalogue and her ferocious stage presence through the years. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Because in her prime,

she was the most talented, bad azz, beautiful, s.e.x.y, fierce, cool and charismatic popstar EVER!

NO ONE has made videos as awesome as hers, NO ONE can dance like she did back then, NO ONE has an immaculate discography like she does, NO ONE is as beautiful and s.e.x.y as she was back then and NO ONE is as charming and charismatic as she was.

Sadly though I think im stanning for Primeney more than Britney now

but I STILL care for Britney, she'll always be my childhood idol!

• Love 2

Because she’s a true performer and a vocalist, she can use and manipulate her voice in so many beautiful ways. She has this fire in her eyes that ignited something in me from a very young age. She takes what she’s given and she turns it into power. She has never been afraid to have fun, be kind, messy, brilliant, Witty, ****, sassy and genuine. She’s everything I wanted to grow up to be and I’m proud I have and had a strong woman to be inspired by and look up too, she’s pure divine femininity. My favorite thing about her and why I stan… is that she keeps having you morher****ers something to talk about… 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Britney is the most mesmerizing pop star and one of the most mesmerizing stars in general since Marilyn Monroe. Her confidence and effortless feminism in the early 2000’s helped influence me in a positive manner. I am forever grateful both for Britney’s immaculate music catalogue and her ferocious stage presence through the years. 

This was so beautiful :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, AmandaLick said:

Because she’s a true performer and a vocalist, she can use and manipulate her voice in so many beautiful ways. She has this fire in her eyes that ignited something in me from a very young age. She takes what she’s given and she turns it into power. She has never been afraid to have fun, be kind, messy, brilliant, Witty, ****, sassy and genuine. She’s everything I wanted to grow up to be and I’m proud I have and had a strong woman to be inspired by and look up too, she’s pure divine femininity. My favorite thing about her and why I stan… is that she keeps having you morher****ers something to talk about… 

You said it best bestie! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.