What do you think is Britney’s favorite holiday dish?

Hello folks, I finally learned how to make thread after one of the dear mods helped me out. Quite frankly, it’s been years so I forgot.

Let’s not waste any time however. My question for you all is what do you think is Britney’s favorite holiday dish? As the holidays are approaching and the eggnogs are flowing, there are so many wondrous dishes that I can think of. 

A few of the top of my head -—

- Roasted fingerling potatoes with truffle butter 

- Green bean and roasted broccoli cheddar casserole 

- Holiday pot roast with ham

- Vanilla cake with cream cheese buttercream

- Triple-layered chocolate cookie crunch fudge brownies with a dash of peppermint 

- Peach cobblers 

- Salted caramel cheesecake 

I could keep going on.

With all that yummy goodness in the air this holiday season, what do you think is Britney’s favorite dessert and dish?

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
9 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Hello Charlene, deary. I think that Britney would love a dish with a lot of rice in it. None of these will do!

I make a very good whole-grain harvest rice with toasted walnuts, dried cranberries, salted pecans and fresh herbs from our garden. I’m sure she would love that. It’s my niece’s favorite dish.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, charlenerose said:

I make a very good whole-grain harvest rice with toasted walnuts, dried cranberries, salted pecans and fresh herbs from our garden. I’m sure she would love that. It’s my niece’s favorite dish.

Your niece Jansen or Ali Simms? 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block