Do you believe Mariah Carey sings live? Or does she lip sync to a pre recorded track?

• Super Mods

I’ve seen some clips of her new Christmas concert and it’s very much giving pre recorded lip syncing for her life  :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Now she is always going to be known as the voice and the incredible talent that she is however does she actually sing live now a days? She doesn’t dance so she’s essentially just standing there waving her hands around. 

What are your thoughts about this? Do you believe Mariah sings live now a days or does she have some help? Is she still iconic or is the act getting a bit tiring now? 

Let me know in the comments :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2

I love Mariah but she is the epitome of wasted talent.

It is a secret or possibly well-known she is a high functioning alcoholic. She loves her champagne and to drink. She looked so drunk recently on Stephen Colbert. Given her situation with her nodules and heavy drinking, her voice is hit-or-miss and shot. Plus she wears sizes that are 2 to 3 sizes too small and that affects her lungs and singing. I know I sound harsh but it's true.

Now she has reduced her legacy to Christmas and doesn't even care to release new material. She doesn't have anything to prove but she could definitely pull another EOM if she wanted to.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

I’ve seen some clips of her new Christmas concert and it’s very much giving pre recorded lip syncing for her life  :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Now she is always going to be known as the voice and the incredible talent that she is however does she actually sing live now a days? She doesn’t dance so she’s essentially just standing there waving her hands around. 

What are your thoughts about this? Do you believe Mariah sings live now a days or does she have some help? Is she still iconic or is the act getting a bit tiring now? 

Let me know in the comments :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Mariah doesn’t need to prove anything at this stage of her life and career so a few lip sync can be accepted. Britney lip syncing since 1999 and we accepted

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block