PCD creator Robin Antin teases The Püssycat Dolls WITHOUT Nicole Scherzinger !!!! (p*u*s*s*i*e*s fans are done with Nicole and her DRAMA)

A MESS. They are so embarrassing, to be honest. Grown up women fighting like little schoolgirls. I'm so NOT interested at this point. And Robin is starting to rub me the wrong way, she's so obsessed with PCD, I know she's the creator but even though she can't continue with it since such a long time ago she keeps insisting on it... She should let it go and start a totally new project.
Also, and as much as I cannot stand Nicole, PCD will be NOTHING without her. She's undoubtedly its heart, its main player, whether we want to admit it or not.

Edited by bitbitboi
On 12/18/2022 at 11:03 AM, Rik vs Exhale said:

no one cares abt them tbh. they were a mid 2000s group that had great tracks with the rnb and pop producers of the time, for about 3 years of success on the radio. They were literally filler for when Britney and Beyoncé were on hiatus and literally could not survive Lady Gaga and Katy Perry’s entry into the pop scene. Once circus hit, When I grow Up was their final goodbye. Another huge factor: Rihanna’s commercial success and subsequent public fascination that followed. Once Distrubua hit, it was clear there was a shift in the industry away from this style of girl groups too.

Nicole was fine as a judge, and while I believe she is problematic, the truth is this group has been dead. With or without Nicole, it won’t do well commercially beyond booking a few spots here and there. If this is about passion and for the fans, then by all means though. But they shouldn’t expect commercial success.

Jessica Simpson has a greater chance at a comeback, and even her commercial success in music couldn’t survive everything that came around in the late 2000s

100% facts. Not a lie detected.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block