PCD creator Robin Antin teases The Püssycat Dolls WITHOUT Nicole Scherzinger !!!! (p*u*s*s*i*e*s fans are done with Nicole and her DRAMA)

wasn't it a dancing group before nicole though?

and stop belittling their success, their impact for a group that lasted 3 years in quite insane lol, although their dynamics were weird (why is it a group when it's a singer + backup dancers? if they don't sing at least give them some place in the MVs, they can barely be seen lol while nicole has multiple scenes)

that dynamic can remain the same but with some change (choirs, more place in the MVs)

and nicole's talent is quite insane. voice (she can sing whitney & opera) + dancing on par with britney in her prime. live. her attitude, sadly for her, just like aguilera, overshadowed her talent

I have absolutely no interest in this group without Nicole. They could honestly replace everyone else as long as Nicole was still lead and I’d be fine. Melody screams, the rest do nothing backup dancers can’t do. The only real reason Nicole’s solo ventures never worked out was song choices. Nothing she put out could hold a candle to PCD’s biggest hits. If she had kept releasing songs like Buttons and Don’t Cha she would have been fine. PCD without Nicole is like ordering a supreme pizza and getting a box of just the toppings. Nicole is literally the crust, sauce and cheese of the PCD pizza lmao.

• Love 2

No disrespect to the other girls, but the PCD needs Nicole. She is their brand and the voice of their music. While I do think they should all have their moment to shine, the other girls should also be very grateful to Nicole and grateful that her talent gave them the platform and opportunities that it did, because without her they probably wouldn't be where they are today. However, at this point Nicole also needs the PCD if she wants to have success on the level that their reunion tour was going to have (selling out arenas and having a single that did moderately well). It's a mutually beneficial relationship and I do wish they could put differences aside, although I think most of the drama comes from Robin. Let's not forget her close ties with Lou Taylor :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Love 1
On 12/18/2022 at 9:41 AM, MortalMarshmallow said:

Deserved. The dynamic seemed unhealthy to me, seeing one person take the spotlight and the other five being in the shadows for like twenty years. I really hope Nicole does not jump on. 

On 12/18/2022 at 12:29 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Definitely deserved, and the fact is that Nicole never got to become what Diana Ross and Beyoncé or Michael jackson, a solo artist in their right way, that made it clear,,that it was nobody else but  those 3 the group needed, not the other way. 

Though in Mj's case, it did cause a major rift with his brothers that lasted along time. 

But NSYNC don't need jt,,like BSB proved people would still love them without Kevin and might look like Nick as well, considering ABC nixed the boys Christmas special due to the allegations. 

On 12/18/2022 at 1:03 PM, BananaBoy98 said:

PCD without Nicole is not the same at all. I'm more for give them all chance for giving their vocals to album 

On 12/18/2022 at 3:03 PM, Rik vs Exhale said:

no one cares abt them tbh. they were a mid 2000s group that had great tracks with the rnb and pop producers of the time, for about 3 years of success on the radio. They were literally filler for when Britney and Beyoncé were on hiatus and literally could not survive Lady Gaga and Katy Perry’s entry into the pop scene. Once circus hit, When I grow Up was their final goodbye. Another huge factor: Rihanna’s commercial success and subsequent public fascination that followed. Once Distrubua hit, it was clear there was a shift in the industry away from this style of girl groups too.

Nicole was fine as a judge, and while I believe she is problematic, the truth is this group has been dead. With or without Nicole, it won’t do well commercially beyond booking a few spots here and there. If this is about passion and for the fans, then by all means though. But they shouldn’t expect commercial success.

Jessica Simpson has a greater chance at a comeback, and even her commercial success in music couldn’t survive everything that came around in the late 2000s

On 12/18/2022 at 10:43 PM, electricopop said:

They absolutely can without Nicole tbh.

On 12/18/2022 at 11:03 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It would be nice to see them all back again. 

At this point, if they aren't going to release a solo album as a group, Nicole should just release her next album and then hire the *****cat dolls as her own backup dancers. They should just swallow their pride, get a price cut, and enjoy doing solo tours with Nicole as strictly background dancers or get an extra cut for some vocals then. 

Either way, they should leave the *****cat Dolls and Nicole can rebrand them as background dancers. Nicole and the Dancers, I'm here for it! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

On 12/18/2022 at 11:03 PM, MasterMindz said:

There is no PCD without Nicole. 

Period GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

On 12/19/2022 at 8:44 AM, Groundbreaking said:

Most people associate PCD with Nicole for obvious reasons. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: My point now is who in their right mind would try to rebrand PCD as a girl group without the most popular former member. 

5H, Little Mix, 1D and other groups showed that while they can pull it for their loyal fans, they is a very little commercial success. Take That and Robbie Williams might be an exception. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

On 12/19/2022 at 9:21 AM, Ehju0901 said:

I hope they do TBH.  They put in a lot of work into the comeback just to lose it all because of Nicole.

On 12/19/2022 at 9:49 AM, icybaby said:

i thought Melody turned it down. i guess they have extra money to offer her bc Nicole is out. 

Honestly i think they can make  reunion thing for the fans with tour and have some $$$. But will it be successfull without Nicole? I'm not sure. 

R they going to need another song with Melody or  just rerecord React  with her. I mean they still need some new material to remind ppl they r existing.

On 12/19/2022 at 10:17 AM, PaMisMuchachas said:

Nobody wants it without Nicole. 

On 12/19/2022 at 10:32 AM, Strongerbritney said:

they are NOTHING without Nicole Scherzinger. 

On 12/19/2022 at 10:46 AM, PaMisMuchachas said:

Well, i'm not interested without Nicole. The other girls are basically replaceable dancers.

On 12/19/2022 at 10:55 AM, cubasterd said:

That is true but for the people who don't like Nicole and will not support PCD with Nicole in it, we don't care if the entire line up is replaced as long as the good songs are still there. They could rerecord all of PCDs songs with  another singer ,for all I care, as long as it sounds as good as the original. I like PCD for the music, not the actual group. PCD songs are good because they are catchy bops, not necessarily because of Nicole's voice.

On 12/19/2022 at 11:09 AM, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

LOOOL! I mean, ngl I'll be streaming whatever **** drops that's by PCD, BUT they already flopped with Nicole two years ago so imagine without her :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

On 12/19/2022 at 11:26 AM, agustinmalandra said:

that melody was like: :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: 

-----

mhhhmm not interested if there's no nicole.

On 12/19/2022 at 3:51 PM, stanLOONA said:

:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: yay

Kinda curious about the songs now being interpreted by all the other members. The other girls deserve the comeback tbh After the messy career and even messier comeback, I wanna see the next chapter.

On 12/19/2022 at 3:54 PM, stanLOONA said:

Nicole is the greedy one. Time proved Nicole NEEDS the group :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: Now we will see if the group really needs Nicole :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Nicole doesn't sell as a solo artist, so the girls don't need to join her :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: She is known as a judge, a judge that no one knows has a career outside PCD :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

On 12/19/2022 at 3:56 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Mark my words, Nicole and the Dancers are the next up and coming girl group :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

On 12/19/2022 at 3:57 PM, stanLOONA said:

Didn't she already debuted as a solo?:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Or was it scrapped?

On 12/19/2022 at 4:05 PM, stanLOONA said:

Because Nicole couldn't do it solo :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

On 12/19/2022 at 4:09 PM, do the thing said:

wasn't it a dancing group before nicole though?

and stop belittling their success, their impact for a group that lasted 3 years in quite insane lol, although their dynamics were weird (why is it a group when it's a singer + backup dancers? if they don't sing at least give them some place in the MVs, they can barely be seen lol while nicole has multiple scenes)

that dynamic can remain the same but with some change (choirs, more place in the MVs)

and nicole's talent is quite insane. voice (she can sing whitney & opera) + dancing on par with britney in her prime. live. her attitude, sadly for her, just like aguilera, overshadowed her talent

On 12/19/2022 at 5:22 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Because Nicole is a **** spiritually-inclined queen energy reigning woke goddess :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

But we are a bunch of hos, we NEED and prefer OUR own SLOT JAMS. That's why the BUSSYCAT DOLLS SLAY :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

7885720415dead7838e9229e07a4e82d.gif

j2C.gif

the-pussycat-dolls-pussycat-dolls.gif

On 12/20/2022 at 10:02 AM, bas che said:

They should stop trying to make PCD happen. They’re not Gonna happen.

On 12/20/2022 at 2:08 PM, 2K16NEY said:

Who's gonna sing? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

On 12/20/2022 at 3:03 PM, MikeSim said:

I have absolutely no interest in this group without Nicole. They could honestly replace everyone else as long as Nicole was still lead and I’d be fine. Melody screams, the rest do nothing backup dancers can’t do. The only real reason Nicole’s solo ventures never worked out was song choices. Nothing she put out could hold a candle to PCD’s biggest hits. If she had kept releasing songs like Buttons and Don’t Cha she would have been fine. PCD without Nicole is like ordering a supreme pizza and getting a box of just the toppings. Nicole is literally the crust, sauce and cheese of the PCD pizza lmao.

On 12/20/2022 at 3:20 PM, ByDemand said:

Nicole can't succeed solo (even if I loved some her stuff) and due to her ego can't handle being in a group with other girls

so, this is the only way forward

On 12/20/2022 at 3:31 PM, BlackoutITZ said:

No disrespect to the other girls, but the PCD needs Nicole. She is their brand and the voice of their music. While I do think they should all have their moment to shine, the other girls should also be very grateful to Nicole and grateful that her talent gave them the platform and opportunities that it did, because without her they probably wouldn't be where they are today. However, at this point Nicole also needs the PCD if she wants to have success on the level that their reunion tour was going to have (selling out arenas and having a single that did moderately well). It's a mutually beneficial relationship and I do wish they could put differences aside, although I think most of the drama comes from Robin. Let's not forget her close ties with Lou Taylor :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

On 12/20/2022 at 4:05 PM, HoneyStyle said:

Good, I can't stand Nicole, never did ever since she was in Eden's Crush.

On 12/20/2022 at 4:14 PM, fays1 said:

Only if melody comes back.. and they can easily add Fergie

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, kdub87 said:

I was never a PCD fan for Nicole and probably liked her least in terms of personality. I was all for Melody tbh, and Ashlee. I’d love to see her front the group, her voice is amazing. Nicole can carry on with whatever flop project she has in the works.

The fun part is that her project that se is doing the Masked singer show is so predictable and lame, I can't believe she is rejecting PCD for some little more % of money reasons spacer.png

Edited by Leodance
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block