PCD creator Robin Antin teases The Püssycat Dolls WITHOUT Nicole Scherzinger !!!! (p*u*s*s*i*e*s fans are done with Nicole and her DRAMA)

• Super Mods

they could pull it off without Nicole under the condition they get Melody back. The group needs a strong vocal lead, and none of the girls but Melody and Nicole have that leading voice.

The problem is, Melody moved on, she's very artistic and her music isn't about being ***ual anymore whatsoever, who knows if she'd even want or feel comfortable with the very ***ualized concept of PCD :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 2

Most people associate PCD with Nicole for obvious reasons. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: My point now is who in their right mind would try to rebrand PCD as a girl group without the most popular former member. 

5H, Little Mix, 1D and other groups showed that while they can pull it for their loyal fans, they is a very little commercial success. Take That and Robbie Williams might be an exception. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 1

i thought Melody turned it down. i guess they have extra money to offer her bc Nicole is out. 

Honestly i think they can make  reunion thing for the fans with tour and have some $$$. But will it be successfull without Nicole? I'm not sure. 

R they going to need another song with Melody or  just rerecord React  with her. I mean they still need some new material to remind ppl they r existing.

On 12/18/2022 at 5:19 AM, Dama Etro said:

Okay, thats cool for their fans I guess, but how are they supposed to chart without Nicole? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

The thoughu of Nicole charting anywhere... :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

18 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Nobody wants it without Nicole. 

I do . Melody can sing her parts. I actually find Nicole to be very annoying and, if they go on tour, I might not go see it simply because of Nicole.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Well, i'm not interested without Nicole. The other girls are basically replaceable dancers.

That is true but for the people who don't like Nicole and will not support PCD with Nicole in it, we don't care if the entire line up is replaced as long as the good songs are still there. They could rerecord all of PCDs songs with  another singer ,for all I care, as long as it sounds as good as the original. I like PCD for the music, not the actual group. PCD songs are good because they are catchy bops, not necessarily because of Nicole's voice.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It would be nice to see them all back again. 

At this point, if they aren't going to release a solo album as a group, Nicole should just release her next album and then hire the *****cat dolls as her own backup dancers. They should just swallow their pride, get a price cut, and enjoy doing solo tours with Nicole as strictly background dancers or get an extra cut for some vocals then. 

Either way, they should leave the *****cat Dolls and Nicole can rebrand them as background dancers. Nicole and the Dancers, I'm here for it! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Nicole is the greedy one. Time proved Nicole NEEDS the group :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: Now we will see if the group really needs Nicole :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Nicole doesn't sell as a solo artist, so the girls don't need to join her :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: She is known as a judge, a judge that no one knows has a career outside PCD :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, stanLOONA said:

Nicole is the greedy one. Time proved Nicole NEEDS the group :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: Now we will see if the group really needs Nicole :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Nicole doesn't sell as a solo artist, so the girls don't need to join her :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: She is known as a judge, a judge that no one knows has a career outside PCD :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Mark my words, Nicole and the Dancers are the next up and coming girl group :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block