Do you think Britney is in hiding to cause anticipation and buzz before her book release?

• Super Mods

The conspiracies are out of this world and are everywhere!! I can’t use TikTok now because it’s just conspiracies about Britney. 

Do you think she’s purposefully gone into hiding to create buzz for the release of her book? 

Sending Britney all of the positive vibes and just hope that she is happy 🤍

I think that's why we are getting more vague, cryptic posts on IG because she can't reveal as much until the book is out. 

I think she is not being seen because that's what she has wanted for years. I am beginning to wonder Team Con's role in giving information about her whereabouts to the paparazzi. How could she have this massive team of lawyers, managers, industry insiders around her and be photographed every time she goes out in public?

She is starting to get the privacy she deserves. 

• Love 2

maxi said in his live that britney still goes out with friends, just not to the places where there's paparazzi. so i don't think she's in hiding per say, i think she's just finally getting the privacy she's wanted and deserves. 

britney doesn't need to drum up anticipation for her book, one insta caption and she'll have everyone on their toes ready for it. 

I can't believe that a year ago, people were saying poor Britney the media was horrible to her, and now PEOPLE ARE DOING THE SAME THING TO HER AGAIN. 

Like, leave the **** alone and if she wants to disappear for 5 years, well so be it.

I think she is preggers and she does not want to show her belly so that 4 million paparazzis are suddenly hungry for more. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callie4610 said:

Honestly don’t know if there will be a book at this point 

I think every time she sits down for a session and reflects she goes on insta and lashes out at her family because she’s recounting everything. That’s my theory. Because if not, the lashing out would seem very random (though understandable). But to me it just “makes sense” that working through everything that has happened to her for a book would get her riled up. Total guess tho. 

I hate to say this, but I honestly think she's having some surgical procedure. I don't think she NEEDS it by the way, but I think she normally vanishes before works are done and then when she reappears it's quite obvious. Maybe she's gifted herself a tuck or something? Like I said, she doesn't need it, but if that's how she wants to spend her own $$$$ then it's her life 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block