"Pretty Girls" video comment positivity...

14 minutes ago, Style. said:

The only thing hitting, is the rock bottom. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

---------------

Honey nothing positive about this mess... the song is one of her worst, stupid lyrics, her acting like a blonde stupid woman (a stereotype) is horrible and the story is so stupid it could be pair to ohh la la.

no shade to britney but for the team con. she would never had pick that horrible thing to record.

Not to talk that horrible short wig... ew. ew the clothes, ew everything

• Haha 1

The song is ok, I guess... I don't understand why people complains so much about it tho!? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: I mean it's just a buzz single! Should I remind you that on the majority of our shelfs there's an atrocity named "Boring Juliette" and it's a full length album? :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

The video is cute, the part where they act is cringe AF tho! I love the dance break (even tho the Vegas one was so much better) and it looks like she had a lot of fun while filming the MV... :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1

Completely forgot this song happened tbh,

it’s only redeemable quality is the music video and live performances 

britney really delivered, her energy was 100%, she did the choreography very well, and she looked like she had fun making the video 

her live performances were always really good too she performed this song like she really liked it! She probably just enjoyed having new music in the show as well

the song itself I mean Britney actually sounds very good on it, her vocals are hella produced of course but it still sounds like Britney…iggys singing throughout the chorus really muddles Britney’s vocals and ruins the songs.

the lyrics were terrible too, I understand why little mix didn’t record it, I mean the fact that this song had over 5 writers is a joke.

Overall I think the song was always meant to be fun and campy but it wasnt executed properly 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mhally said:

I never really understood the disdain so many people seem to have for this song on this place. It’s not in my favorites list, but it def slaps if you ask me and visually the MV is super cool :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke::verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

that wasn't even the worst part, I mean, her look or the song. 

The negative comments on the video were mainly about people criticizing them for valuing looks over other things :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:, or basically believing the message was "pretty girls are the only ones that can be happy" totally missing the point that it wasn't a "pretty girls vs ugly girls" but more like "girls vs boys" and that ALL girls are pretty.  :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

btw, Pretty Girls was her fastest video to reach 100M views, wasn't it? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block