Renaissance >>> Glory

Agrih?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay so HEAR ME OUT

charts discussion] RENAISSANCE becomes the 12th biggest female album debut  on Spotify - Page 2 - Charts & Sales - ATRL

As much as I am aware that you all secretly blast your speakers with Heated while writing essays on why Beyonce sucks, I think it is time to admit that the good sis can make bops! Plus, this is coming from the very person who is the author of the diamond-certified 'Lemonade is Overrated' thread :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Now you may ask:

-For a thread comparing two sonically-different records but the similarities are THERE and as present as ever, TRUST :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Both the records are their 10th projects
  • Both are very crucial projects on the career trajectories of Britney and Beyonce
  • Both have acclaim and a great fan-following
  • Both are so far not been giving the promotion they absolutely deserve!
  • Both have more than one version (Glory deluxe, Ren Act II & Act III (allegedly)

So yes.

Compare the track lists of both these masterpieces and lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Invitation VS I'M THAT GIRL

Make Me VS COZY

Private Show VS ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Man on the Moon VS CUFF IT

Just Luv Me VS ENERGY

Clumsy VS BREAK MY SOUL

DYWCO? VS CG

Slumber Party VS PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA

Just Like Me VS VIRGO'S GROOVE

Love Me Down VS MOVE

Hard To Forget Ya VS HEATED

What You Need VS THIQUE

• Haha 2

Invitation VS I'M THAT GIRL

Make Me VS COZY

Private Show VS ALIEN SUPERSTAR

Just Luv Me VS ENERGY

Clumsy VS BREAK MY SOUL

DYWCO? VS CG

Love Me Down VS MOVE

What You Need VS THIQUE

5 - 7

Hence, I fear the "I'm too classy for this world, forever I'm that girl" chanteuse won this round for me. Stay tuned for more absurd comparisons in the future!Fergie Ok GIF - Fergie Ok Bye - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

Can't believe you went this deep for a random-azz comparison that you only spoke into existence for the sake of controversy. :mariah-hurry: Anyways, I disagree - 4 is still Bey's best album. There's not a single skip on ha. :jordan-perfume: For an album as cohesive as Renaissance, it's too long, and I can only listen to songs about her being bootylicious and grinding on the floor for so long. I know that's the whole point, but it's not for me. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Haha 6

Invitation VS I'M THAT GIRL (none, both are horrible openings)

Make Me VS COZY (both, best tracks on each record)

Private Show VS ALIEN SUPERSTAR (but BOTH)

Just Luv Me VS ENERGY

Clumsy VS BREAK MY SOUL

DYWCO? VS CG

Love Me Down VS MOVE

What You Need VS THIQUE

GLORY: 8 RENAISSANCE: 5

• Like 1
1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Can't believe you went this deep for a random-azz comparison that you only spoke into existence for the sake of controversy. :mariah-hurry: 

Sweets, this is a question for the culture, not for the sake of controversy! :mariah-hurry:

Anyways, I disagree - 4 is still Bey's best album. There's not a single skip on ha. :jordan-perfume:

Not Sn4re help :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: I slept halfway into the album chile

For an album as cohesive as Renaissance, it's too long, and I can only listen to songs about her being bootylicious and grinding on the floor for so long. I know that's the whole point, but it's not for me. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Well iygiugi,iydgiydgi :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Henricus said:

This is such a random and unnecessary comparison. Yes, Glory overall is very boring and Renaissance is better but like umm? Okay? It doesn't make any sense to compare these projects :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: 

Your Britney threads are so messy lately, go back to creating threads about jeans :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: 

It's certainly better than threads like 'If Britney was a vegetable, which one would she be?" spacer.png

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Plastic Off The Sofa is the perfect R&B song tho, I don’t know why people call it the weakest song. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:
It ended the new R&B girlies with ease! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

What!? People actually think that? :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer: From what I know, I genuinely thought it was one of the most praised songs from the project :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

AHHHH but anyway, POTS is such a rich, luscious and sweet song. It's plump, juicy and perfect Rn'B and Ms. Bey gurl showed them HOW IT IS DONE :snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p: 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Invitation VS I'M THAT GIRL (none, both are horrible openings)

Make Me VS COZY (both, best tracks on each record)

Private Show VS ALIEN SUPERSTAR (but BOTH)

Just Luv Me VS ENERGY

Clumsy VS BREAK MY SOUL

DYWCO? VS CG

Love Me Down VS MOVE

What You Need VS THIQUE

GLORY: 8 RENAISSANCE: 5

Sorry but MOTM over Cuff It? JLM over Virgo's Groove? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Chilee.... @Joshyworld pull up

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

The fact that Gen Z - the literal smartphone generation - make everything an acronym when typing is the easiest it's ever been. :saywat-towelney:@Joshyworld, are we excited for

Spoiler

DYKTTATUOB? :saywat-towelney:

A

Not our probs, catch up skinny-jeans generation iygwim  :bigkiss_britney_kissing::queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Spoiler

Listening to Alien Superstar with my 7up while writing this made me feel- :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Spoiler

Also, I've genuinely tried but what on earth is DYKTTATUOB? :saywat-towelney:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block