Britney post new set of photos

15 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

There’s something deeply unsettling and disturbing about these photos 😔

Call me cray cray(and sometimes i am 🤪) but whenever she does these bathroom *****, i get the feeling shes showing us(visually) of when she was in that facility and having to change/bathe nude in front of staff. The awkardness of her face, the color, etc. 

10 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Call me cray cray(and sometimes i am 🤪) but whenever she does these bathroom *****, i get the feeling shes showing us(visually) of when she was in that facility and having to change/bathe nude in front of staff. The awkardness of her face, the color, etc. 

oh that’s an interesting perspective, you mean she’s kind of recreating the mood of when they made her do things undressed there? 

I still don’t understand what happened in “that place” and how they were allowed to get away with some of the things she describes. It sounds so sinister. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

oh that’s an interesting perspective, you mean she’s kind of recreating the mood of when they made her do things undressed there? 

I still don’t understand what happened in “that place” and how they were allowed to get away with some of the things she describes. It sounds so sinister. 

Bingo!! Thats the vibe i get whenever she post the *****. Also, ive noticed she sometimes takes those pics in areas that look similar to that facility(bathroom, bedroom)

I think they were able to get away with what they did, cause benson prolly documented she was a high suicide risk. The medicating, the watching her change, use the restroom, the removal of the bow/string to her hair pills, 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Bingo!! Thats the vibe i get whenever she post the *****. Also, ive noticed she sometimes takes those pics in areas that look similar to that facility(bathroom, bedroom)

I think they were able to get away with what they did, cause benson prolly documented she was a high suicide risk. The medicating, the watching her change, use the restroom, the removal of the bow/string to her hair pills, 

Wow yes that’s definitely a possibility that she’s taking the actions of what they did, and reclaiming them to be something she CHOOSES to do herself, I never thought of it that way before. 

Possibly as well what you say about why they were so intrusive too, they probably did deem her high risk. It must have been so humiliating though, I can’t even imagine. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Wow yes that’s definitely a possibility that she’s taking the actions of what they did, and reclaiming them to be something she CHOOSES to do herself, I never thought of it that way before. 

Possibly as well what you say about why they were so intrusive too, they probably did deem her high risk. It must have been so humiliating though, I can’t even imagine. 

The two times she spoke to the court, i felt sick to my stomach when she went into detail about her experience there. I can only imagine what she went through when she was 5150. Then to just put her back working against her wishes after that....i cant even imagine the pain/anger she must be feeling..

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block