US Weekly: Britney was hoping to see her sons on her Birthday & indecisive about Jamie Lynn

Cqleb

"Hard for them to know she'll say or do next," really? Not sure why Us Weekly is taking her family's side here as if they're the ones going through a difficult time. She's angry with them for everything they've done, and they surely understand why. The only question is whether she'll stay angry or end up forgiving any of them. It's more like it's hard to know what any of them might do next to speak out against her, and it seems it's always something big like an interview rather than a passing Instagram comment like from Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Hating one's family everyday, except for on one's birthday and during Christmas i'd guess. Basically because the system tells you that you should spend these days with loved ones. I really don't think you should succumb if that's all there is to it. In reality these days are just days like any other day, culture just attaches some extra emotion to them, and makes us buy more, usually unneeded, stuff, in the name of love. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block