The documentary “Jamie vs Britney: The Father Daughter Trials” is released

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Too bad Jamie Spears will be the blame for it all. Britney said herself her dad was too dumb to have this idea. I wonder who is paying for this documentary.

Jamie may not of had the idea for the C Ship, however he is to be accountable for everything that happened in the 13-year C Ship as Britney's conservator. Jamie was the one that had control, he called the shots so he should be blamed for any wrongdoing that occurred. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Jamie may not of had the idea for the C Ship, however he is to be accountable for everything that happened in the 13-year C Ship as Britney's conservator. Jamie was the one that had control, he called the shots so he should be blamed for any wrongdoing that occurred. 

But all of the judges, doctors, legal reps and business people played a role as well. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

But all of the judges, doctors, legal reps and business people played a role as well. 

Yeah, but ultimately Jamie was the conservator he was the one that made the decisions for Britney.

Yes, there's corruption in the courts and other key players involved, I'm only saying that Jamie is the #1 culprit.

Just because he didn't think of the C Ship idea he was the one pulling the strings. 

• Love 3

I believe these documentaries miss a crucial point: was the c-ship necessary? A lot of people complain about Britney acting strange but it’s really that she is not acting the way society wants her too but that doesn’t mean she needs help. Also it’s because she is a woman that she gets criticized so harshly. Mental health should be a choice. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, leviathan said:

yes but only her dad had the power to end it… but most of all the DUTY to end it as a father should protect their daughter.

Exactly and Jamie has the power to end the legal mess now, yet he wants to bully Britney and claim he loves her yet wanted to embarrass her and have her medical records released and has only caused Britney a lot of stress, money and trauma. 

Jamie's stall tactics and the pain he continues to inflict on Britney is disgusting. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
45 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I believe these documentaries miss a crucial point: was the c-ship necessary? 

According to them, the conservatorship was necessary because of Britney’s “erratic” behavior. It’s freaking 2022 and they are questioning Britney’s sanity because she shaved her head & had a pink wig on. Let it go! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, but ultimately Jamie was the conservator he was the one that made the decisions for Britney.

Yes, there's corruption in the courts and other key players involved, I'm only saying that Jamie is the #1 culprit.

Just because he didn't think of the C Ship idea he was the one pulling the strings. 

But where did the diagnosis on the original paperwork come from? That's what made her meet the criteria for this situation. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.