Spice Girls upload "Too Much" Alternative version aka Original version

Too Much, the critically acclaimed second single from 1997's Spiceworld was the girls second Christmas number 1 in their native UK, and no shock here, The Doo Wop R&B tinged ballad was the girls 4th and Final US Top ten in the States peaking at #9, obviously out doing the #18 peak of The Latin Dance pop inspired track "Spice up your life" in Canada, It did better,  honestly the Spice Girls actually did better in Canada even with Forever,where that album went double platinum and top ten in Canada.

The original video had no scenes from Spiceworld,  and it had it's premiere in the Spice Girls Only official US television special,  airing on the Teen oriented UPN, Spice Girls: Too Much is Never enough was where the video premiere globally. 

But when The album Greatest Hits Came out and had a version with a DVD of their greatest hits. 

The video for Too much was different as it had scenes from Spice World: The Movie in it. 

Of course for 15 years, the fans wanted the original video, alas it's uploaded and remastered but dubbed alternative version. 

The Spice Girls pay tribute to iconic classic films. 

Mel B: Mad Max

Geri: Gentlemen prefer blondes.

Emma The girl from Poltergeist (child actor the late Heather o' Rourke)

Victoria Barbella

Melanie C Year of the dragon,  a classic Bruce Lee film

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, SlaymeMore said:

I wish you were right

But I have a feeling it won't happen :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

The only one who might need convincing is Geri, I think the others would do it in a heartbeat.

I feel as long as their social media team get's paid, something will definitely happen and the team is pretty active.

Just watching this hit me hard in the feels. I miss the 90s/early 2000s so much. Music and music videos were so artistic and creative, people were more united and just divided on silly things like which bands you support instead of politics.

I also miss having gorgeous and iconic videos and bands like this.  

I really do hope we get new music from them and not just random songs but an actual album where they put they're all into it again.  Probably won't happen, but I can only dream.

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block