Sam Asghari says he's lucky to have a brain that doesn't tell him "bad things" amid tWitch's passing

16 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

It's super tone-deaf to post about how nice it is to have a normal brain when a celebrity has just committed suicide. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I have a brain that tells me to kill myself when I'm exhausted, under a lot of pressure and haven't taken care of my neurology. I thought his post was really good.

He didn't talk about a "normal brain". He said that he was LUCKY that he didn't have a brain like I do.

Yes! He is lucky. He is not better than me. It's not his choice or his own doing to have a brain like that – just like I didn't choose to have a brain like the one I have.

I was unlucky to inherit this kind of brain and therefore I have to spend time and energy to deal with those thoughts when they come up and I can't live like my friends who don't have a similar brain.

For example I have to be super careful when I drink alcohol, I have to make sure I sleep enough, I have to meditate and pay attention to my emotional state etc.

What I personally hate the most is when people who don't have a brain that tells them to kill themselves assume that I somehow choose to have those thoughts and that I should just try harder (or be more positive) not to think those thoughts.

I assume people who complain about his comment are those who don't really know how it feels to have a brain that tells you to kill yourself.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

Lmao this might be the most blatant gaslighting I've ever seen.

First of all, I deleted my original message which said Sam fans do the same thing to anyone who question anything and attack and bullying people with differing opinions. I shouldn’t have downplayed that users post I agree I’ll remove it - but as well, gaslighting and bullying someone is the same low brow so it’s not much better how you’ve been targeting me with every single one of your posts. This is the only time I’ll ever give you the satisfaction of a response. Back off. You have no idea anything about me. Have a nice night.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Hole Pwincess Hell said:

First of all, I deleted my original message which said Sam fans do the same thing to anyone who question anything and attack and bullying people with differing opinions. I shouldn’t have downplayed that users post I agree I’ll remove it - but as well, gaslighting and bullying someone is the same low brow so it’s not much better how you’ve been targeting me with every single one of your posts. This is the only time I’ll ever give you the satisfaction of a response. Back off. You have no idea anything about me. Have a nice night.

Honey I haven’t been targeting you. I post in many threads in addition to yours, that is untrue. You just happen to be the creator of two threads that are currently on the front page due to frequent activity, both of which I disagree with. One spouting banon conspiracies and the other misrepresenting Sam’s intent. I have thus responded to both of them, because I care about the integrity of conversation on this site. 

The message you deleted simply said “it’s not that serious” to someone explaining that Sam probably had the right intent but the wrong words. I am not following what you describe as a message you deleted? Regardless you, on the first page of this thread and in your selective choice of title, seemed convinced he rather is uneducated about mental health, which has clear implications about his fit to be Britney’s partner. Then, you turn around and imply that someone saying the inverse is overthinking it.

...then again, now a post above this you say you love him. So I could believe that it wasn't purposeful gaslighting, but I am also just confused by you at this point lol. Perhaps you over time came to understand it was a silly mistake / choice of words of his. If that's the case, that is great! 

Also, Intimidation isn’t cute and isn’t going to work on me. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

• Like 1

It’s very bad wording and even the “cleaned up” version wasn’t much better, if better at all. I’m glad he deleted it. It’s a bad look. Just say something generic after the first part. Like, say  “check on your friends” at the bottom. That’s safe.  And leave the “like me” out of it. Crazy that he still included that part in the next version. 

I remember long time ago i saw him posted about not liking reading or going to school sth like that so he enrolled Police Academy (Yes, Sam was once a cop but for not long he turned into fitness instructor and now wanting to be an actor) So yea.... this is not the first time he worded badly and deleted his posts.....I can see where he's coming from. He's just not that educated so easily misunderstood by others easily.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block